Details for Agenda
Williamson County Board of Zoning Appeals
Williamson County Administrative Complex
1320 West Main Street, Auditorium
Franklin, TN. 37064
March 28, 2019
Contact Risk Management for disability accommodations, (615) 790-5466.
Call to order.
Consider minutes of February 28, 2019 meeting.
Item 1 – A request by Cali Bolinger and Tommy Rhodes (James R. Cheshire, III, Trustee) for a Special Use permit for a temporary Special Event - Extensive Impact (Barefoot Republic Camp, held June 3 thru June 7 and June 10 thru June 14) at 1761 Lawrence Road. The property is zoned Rural Preservation 5 (RP-5) and is located in the 9th district.
- State Tennis: Javagal, Janicek give Brentwood a sophomore sweep in singles championships
- Championship Soccer: GCA wins first title in Anderson's return to the field
- Softball: Williamson County coaching carousel continues with changes at Page, Franklin
- State Track & Field: Brentwood wins Large Schools crown, Lady Bruins take fifth to lead WillCo finishers
- Clay Walker performs for sellout crowd at St. Philip Learning Center
- Women Civil War soldiers the subject of June Civil War Round Table
- Morning Pointe hosts McDonald Music School spring recital
- State Track & Field: Brentwood Academy boys win fifth DII-AA title in a row
- Obituary: Joshua Robert Agostino
- Time capsule reveals happy memories for longtime county residents
- Hoops: Franklin's Wild leaves for Summit girls' coaching position
- Baseball: State tournaments to feature five Williamson County-area teams
- Thompson's Station native wins big at Franklin Rodeo
- Rep. Glen Casada will resign as House speaker, continue as legislator in 63rd District
- Letter to the Editor: ‘Not feeling the least bit humiliated’ by Casada’s private conversations
- Bone and Joint Institute of Tennessee showcases new space, honors founder
- Updated: Casada vows to regain confidence following Republican caucus ‘no confidence’ vote
- State Soccer: GCA reaches championship for first time with 2-1 win over Signal Mountain