Details for Agenda
Williamson County Board of Zoning Appeals
Williamson County Administrative Complex
1320 West Main Street, Auditorium
Franklin, TN. 37064
June 27, 2019
Contact Risk Management for disability accommodations, (615) 790-5466.
Call to order.
Consider minutes of May 23, 2019 meeting.
Item 1 – A request by Debbie Chadwick of the Rochelle Center (Orrin Ingram, Bill Andrews and The Land Trust for Tenn., property owners) for approval of a Special Event - Extensive Impact (Chukkers for Charity) at 1475 Moran Road. The property is zoned Rural Preservation 5 (RP-5) and is located in the 9th district.
- Parents can easily find school supply lists at TeacherLists
- Straight to the Stars to present first production, 'Cheaper by the Dozen'
- Williamson Parks and Rec. to offer programs, trips for seniors
- Retired pastor still ministering at Morning Pointe
- Second annual Black Expo & Youth Fair set for Aug. 16-17
- Tunes for Tucker's House to celebrate 10 years of helping local families
- Holler & Dash in Brentwood to host puppy party
- Cheekwood to offer half-price admission to celebrate national recognition
- Franklin officers arrest 5 teenage car burglars
- Highway dedication comes 47 years after deputy’s murder
- Obituary: William Taylor 'Bubba' McMillen
- Embattled House speaker says he can't afford alimony
- Harpeth True Value welcomes unique charcoal brand to inventory
- Bethlehem United Methodist Church volunteers prepare for all-you-can-eat fish fry
- Williamson County Rotaries appoint new leaders for 2019-2020 year
- Review: Chaffin’s Barn’s ‘Annie’ is a sunshine-filled delight
- Bethesda News: A call for prayer amid too much heartache
- Gov. Lee signs Katie Beckett Waiver bill