Details for City of Franklin
City of Franklin
Franklin Municipal Planning Commission
109 3rd Ave S Franklin, TN 37064
City Hall Board Room
Thursday, July 25, 2019 7:00 PM
Notice is hereby given that the Franklin Municipal Planning Commission will hold a
regular meeting on Thursday, July 25, 2019, at 7:00 p.m. in the City Hall Board Room.
Additional information can be found at www.franklintn.gov/planning.
The purpose of the meeting will be to consider matters brought to the attention of the
Planning Commission and will include the following.
The typical process for discussing an item is as follows:
1. Staff presentation,
2. Public comments,
3. Applicant presentation, and
Applicants are encouraged to come to the meeting, even if they agree with the staff
recommendation. The Planning Commission may defer or disapprove an
application/request unless someone is present to represent it.
For accommodations due to disabilities or other special arrangements, please contact
the Human Resources Department at (615) 791‑3216, at least 24 hours prior to the
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approval of the June 27, 2019 FMPC minutes.
CITIZEN COMMENTS ON ITEMS NOT ON THE AGENDA
Open for Franklin citizens to be heard on items not included on this Agenda. As
provided by law, the Planning Commission shall make no decisions or consideration of
action of citizen comments, except to refer the matter to the Planning Director for
administrative consideration, or to schedule the matter for Planning Commission
consideration at a later date. Those citizens addressing the Planning Commission are
required to complete a Public Comment Card in order for their name and address to be
included within the official record.
VOTE TO PLACE NON‑AGENDA ITEMS ON THE AGENDA
The non‑agenda process, by design, is reserved for rare instances, and only minor
requests shall be considered. Non‑agenda items shall be considered only upon the
unanimous approval of all of the Planning Commission members.
The items under the consent agenda are deemed by the Planning Commission to be
non‑controversial and routine in nature and will be approved by one motion. The items
on the consent agenda will not be individually discussed. Any member of the Planning
Commission, City Staff, or the public desiring to discuss an item on the consent agenda
may request that it be removed and placed on the regular agenda. It will then be
considered in its printed order.
• Initial Consent Agenda
• Secondary Consent Agenda‑ to include any items in which Commissioners recuse
SITE PLAN SURETIES
2. Franklin Housing Authority PUD Subdivision, site plan, revision 2, Reddick Street Phase 2; release the maintenance agreement for streets improvements. (CONSENT AGENDA)
3. Highlands at Ladd Park PUD Subdivision, site plan, section 24; release the maintenance agreement for green infrastructure improvements. (CONSENT AGENDA)
4. Medcore Medical Building Subdivision, site plan, lot 2 (HealthSouth Rehab Center); extend the maintenance agreement for drainage improvements to July 23, 2020. (CONSENT AGENDA)
5. Nissan North America North Parking Lot Addition Subdivision, site plan; extend the maintenance agreement for green infrastructure improvements to July 23, 2020. (CONSENT AGENDA)
6. Quail Hollow Subdivision, site plan, section 2, lot 11 (O’Reilly Auto Parts); release the maintenance agreement for sidewalks improvements; extend the performance agreement for drainage improvements to July 23, 2020. (CONSENT AGENDA)
7. South Park Subdivision, site plan, section 1, revision 2, lot 7 (Keystone Center); extend the maintenance agreement for drainage/detention improvements to July 23, 2020. (CONSENT AGENDA)
8. Tywater Crossing PUD Subdivision, site plan, section 4; release the maintenance agreement for drainage improvements. (CONSENT AGENDA)
REZONINGS AND DEVELOPMENT PLANS
9. Consideration Of Ordinance 2019‑23: “An Ordinance to Rezone 0.28 Acres From R‑3 to Office Residential (OR) for the Property Located At 1330 Columbia Avenue.”
10. Consideration Of Ordinance 2019‑20: “An Ordinance To Rezone 20.90 Acres From General Commercial (GC) District To Specific Development‑Residential (SD‑R 11.34) District For The Property Located East Of Carothers Parkway And South Of Murfreesboro Road, 250 Rosa Helm Way, 2050 And 2051 Wood Duck Court (Wood Duck Court PUD Subdivision)”.
11. Consideration Of Resolution 2019‑56: “A Resolution Approving A Development Plan For Wood Duck Court PUD Subdivision With 1 Modification Of Development Standards (Parking Requirements) For The Property Located East Of Carothers Parkway And South Of Murfreesboro Road (250 Rosa Helm Way, 2050 And 2051 Wood Duck Court).”
SITE PLANS, PRELIMINARY PLATS, AND FINAL PLATS
12. Riverbluff PUD Subdivision, Final Plat, Section 3, Creating 20 Single‑Family Residential Lots And Three Open Space Lots, On 17.28 Acres, Located Near The Intersection Of Lewisburg Pike And River Bluff Drive. (CONSENT AGENDA)
13. Shadow Green PUD Subdivision, Final Plat, Section 1, Revision 1, Creating 5 Multifamily Residential Lots, On 5.75 Acres, Located Along Vintage Green Lane and Shadow Green Drive. (CONSENT AGENDA)
14. Simmons Ridge PUD Subdivision, Site Plan, Section 10, Creating 36 Townhome Lots And One Open Space Lot, On 11.54 Acres, Located At The Intersection Of Longpoint Way And South Carothers Road. (CONSENT AGENDA)
MAJOR THOROUGHFARE PLAN AMENDMENTS
15. Consideration Of Resolution 2019-67: “A Resolution To Adopt An Amendment To The 2016 Comprehensive Transportation Network Plan (Major Thoroughfare Plan)”, An Amendment Related To The Connectivity Between Goose Creek Bypass And Lewisburg Pike, Near Mclemore Road.
ANY OTHER BUSINESS