Details for City of Franklin
City of Franklin
Franklin Municipal Planning Commission
109 3rd Ave S
Franklin, TN 37064
City Hall Board Room
Thursday, August 22, 2019
Notice is hereby given that the Franklin Municipal Planning Commission will hold a
regular meeting on Thursday, August 22, 2019, at 7:00 p.m. in the City Hall Board
Room. Additional information can be found at www.franklintn.gov/planning.
The purpose of the meeting will be to consider matters brought to the attention of the
Planning Commission and will include the following.
The typical process for discussing an item is as follows:
1. Staff presentation,
2. Public comments,
3. Applicant presentation, and
Applicants are encouraged to come to the meeting, even if they agree with the staff
recommendation. The Planning Commission may defer or disapprove an
application/request unless someone is present to represent it.
For accommodations due to disabilities or other special arrangements, please contact
the Human Resources Department at (615) 791‑3216, at least 24 hours prior to the
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approval of the July 25, 2019 FMPC Minutes.
CITIZEN COMMENTS ON ITEMS NOT ON THE AGENDA
Open for Franklin citizens to be heard on items not included on this Agenda. As
provided by law, the Planning Commission shall make no decisions or consideration of
action of citizen comments, except to refer the matter to the Planning Director for
administrative consideration, or to schedule the matter for Planning Commission
consideration at a later date. Those citizens addressing the Planning Commission are
required to complete a Public Comment Card in order for their name and address to be
included within the official record.
VOTE TO PLACE NON‑AGENDA ITEMS ON THE AGENDA
The non‑agenda process, by design, is reserved for rare instances, and only minor
requests shall be considered. Non‑agenda items shall be considered only upon the
unanimous approval of all of the Planning Commission members.
The items under the consent agenda are deemed by the Planning Commission to be
non‑controversial and routine in nature and will be approved by one motion. The items
on the consent agenda will not be individually discussed. Any member of the Planning
Commission, City Staff, or the public desiring to discuss an item on the consent agenda
may request that it be removed and placed on the regular agenda. It will then be
considered in its printed order.
• Initial Consent Agenda
• Secondary Consent Agenda‑ to include any items in which Commissioners recuse
SITE PLAN SURETIES
2. Alexander Plaza PUD Subdivision, site plan, (Kroger Site Renovations); release the maintenance agreement for drainage improvements.
3. Franklin First United Methodist Church PUD Subdivision, site plan, section 1; accept the drainage improvements, release the performance agreement and establish a maintenance agreement for one year.
4. Lockwood Glen PUD Subdivision, site plan, section 10; extend the performance agreement for drainage improvements to August 27, 2020.
5. Rizer Point PUD Subdivision, site plan, section 1; extend the performance agreement for drainage improvements to August 27, 2020.
6. Village at West Main PUD Subdivision, site plan; accept the drainage and green infrastructure improvements, release the performance agreement and establish a maintenance agreement for one year. (CONSENT AGENDA)
REZONINGS AND DEVELOPMENT PLANS
7. Consideration Of Ordinance 2019‑27: An Ordinance To Rezone 38.66 Acres From Estate Residential (ER) District To Agricultural (AG) District For The Property Located North Of Old Charlotte Pike, East Of Future Mack Hatcher Parkway, And West Of Carlisle Lane.
8. Consideration Of Ordinance 2019‑29: An Ordinance To Rezone 6.22 Acres From Specific Development‑Residential (SD‑R) District To Specific Development‑Residential 14.31 (SD‑R 14.31) District For The Property Located North Of Mallory Station Road And East Of Sunrise Circle, At 200 Mallory Station Road (Oakbrook PUD Subdivision, previously noticed as Mallory Station PUD Subdivision).
9. Consideration Of Resolution 2019‑77: A Resolution Approving A Development Plan For Oakbrook PUD Subdivision, For The Property Located North Of Mallory Station Road And East Of Sunrise Circle, At 200 Mallory Station Road (previously noticed as Mallory Station PUD Subdivision).
SITE PLANS, PRELIMINARY PLATS, AND FINAL PLATS
10. Berry Farms Town Center PUD Subdivision, Final Plat, Section 10, Revision 2, Resubdividing Lot 1001 Into Two Commercial Lots, On 40.41 Acres, Located At The Intersection Of Berry Farms Crossing And Rural Plains Circle. (CONSENT AGENDA)
11. Berry Farms Town Center PUD Subdivision, Final Plat, Section 11, Creating Three Commercial Lots, On 38.62 Acres, Located at Rural Plains Circle. (CONSENT AGENDA)
12. Berry Farms Town Center PUD Subdivision, Final Plat, Section 11, Revision 1, Lot 1111, Creating Two Commercial Lots, On 7.29 Acres, Located At Rural Plains Circle. (CONSENT AGENDA)
PLANS OF SERVICES, ANNEXATIONS, AND ASSOCIATED ZONINGS
13. Consideration of Resolution 2019‑74: A Resolution Adopting A Plan Of Services For The Annexation Of 4331 Long Lane, By The City Of Franklin, Tennessee.
14. Consideration of Resolution 2019‑75: A Resolution To Annex Property At 4331 Long Lane, Consisting Of 58 Acres, Property Located South Of Long Lane And North Of Peytonsville Road And Adjoining The City Limits Within The Southeast Part Of The Franklin Urban Growth Boundary (UGB).
15. Consideration Of Ordinance 2019‑28: An Ordinance To Zone 58 Acres Estate Residential (ER) District, Hillside/Hillcrest Overlay (HHO) District, Goose Creek Character Overlay 4d (GCCO 4d) District, “Either” Development Standards, For The Property Located South Of Long Lane And North Of Peytonsville Road, 4331 Long Lane.
16. Consideration Of Resolution 2019‑78: A Resolution Adopting A Plan Of Services For The Annexation Of Several Properties, Located South Of Long Lane, East Of Interstate 65, Outside Of The Southeastern Part Of The Franklin Urban Growth Boundary (UGB), By The City Of Franklin, Tennessee.
17. Consideration Of Ordinance 2019‑30: An Ordinance To Zone 474 Acres Estate Residential (ER) District, For The Property Located South Of Long Lane And East Of Interstate 65.
ANY OTHER BUSINESS