Details for City of Franklin
109 3rd Ave S Franklin, TN 37064 (615)791‑3217
Tuesday, June 11, 2019 5:00 PM
Call to Order
WORKSESSION DISCUSSION ITEMS
1. 19‑0433Consideration of Resolution 2019‑35, a Resolution Approving the
Adoption of the America Supporting Americans Agreement
(COF Contract No. 2019‑0130) to support the 4th BN 5th Special Forces
Group (A) at Fort Campbell. (04/23/19 WS)
2. 19‑0291Presentation of the Joint Conceptional Master Plan for the Franklin Special
School District (FSSD) Ballfield Renovation Masterplan completed by
Lose and Associates, Inc. as part of COF Contract No. 2018‑0085.
Sponsors:Lisa Clayton and Paige Cruse
3. 19‑0600*Consideration of COF Contract No. 2019‑0180 with Cornucopia
Consulting Group For Leadership Development Training in an amount of
4. 19‑0249Discussion of Disposition of Surplus Real Property, Draft Ordinance
2019‑11 (03/26/19 WS)
Sponsors:Eric Stuckey and Shauna Billingsley
5. 19‑0425Consideration Of Resolution 2019‑37: A Resolution Approving A Revised
Development Plan For Carothers Crossing West PUD Subdivision With 1
Modification Of Development Standards (Tree Canopy), For The Property
Located North Of Liberty Pike And West Of Carothers Parkway;
Establishing a Public Hearing Date of June 25, 2019. (05/23/19 FMPC
Sponsors:Franklin Municipal Planning Commission and Emily Hunter
6. 19‑0579Consideration of A Professional Services Agreement With Collier
Engineering Co, Inc, For Construction Materials And Testing Services For
City Of Franklin Fire Station 7 Under Contract Number 2019‑0136.
7.19‑0522Consideration Of Initiating The Annexation Process And Draft Plan Of
Services, Resolution 2019‑34, For The Annexation Of 4331 Long Lane.
Sponsors:Emily Hunter and Amy Diaz‑Barriga
8. 19‑0597Discussion of Annexation Requests for Properties Located Outside the
Urban Growth Boundary (UGB) Adjacent to the Southeast Portion of the
City Limits near Pratt Lane and Peytonsville Road.
Sponsors:Planning and Sustainability Dept and Emily Hunter
Anyone requesting accommodations due to disabilities should contact ADA coordinator at 791‑3277.