Details for City of Franklin
City of Franklin
109 3rd Ave S Franklin, TN 37064 (615)791‑3217
Tuesday, August 13, 2019 4:30 PM
Call To Order
1. 19‑0800Consideration of Minutes from July 9, 2019 Beer Board
2. 19‑0706Consider Application of Franklin Bakehouse, d/b/a Franklin Bakehouse,
100 East Main Street, Franklin, TN 37064, Angela M Muir,
Owner/Applicant, For On and Off Premises Consumption
3. 19‑0795Consider Application Of Sister Cities Of Franklin & Williamson County
d/b/a Celebration Of Nations Festival, 4th Avenue South, Doug Sharp,
Managing Agent, For Special Event, On Premises Consumption. Event
Date & Hours: Saturday, October 12, 2019, 10:00 am Until 9:00 pm.
4. 19‑0796Consider Application Of The Westhaven Foundation d/b/a Concert 4 The
Cure, 401 Cheltenham Avenue, Jennifer Vaught, Managing Agent, For
Special Event, On Premises Consumption. Event Date & Hours:
September 4, 2019, 4:00 P.M. Until 11:00 p.m..
5. 19‑0797Consider Application of Drury Development Corporation, d/b/a Drury Plaza
Hotel ‑ Franklin, 1874 West McEwen Dr, Franklin TN 37067, Winford
David McWilliams, Managing Agent, for On and Off Premises
6. 19‑0798Consider Application of The Raining Season, d/b/a The Raining Season,
Eastern Flank Battlefield Park, Franklin, TN, J. Matthew Harding, Managing
Agent, For Special Event On Premises Consumption. Event Date &
Hours: Saturday, August 24, 2019, 4:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m..
7. 19‑0799Consider Application of Frog Dog LLC, d/b/a Tony’s Eats & Drink, 1000
Meridian Blvd Suite 100, Franklin, TN 37067, Anthony Urbanek, Managing
Agent For On Premises Consumption.
ANYONE REQUESTING ACCOMMODATIONS DUE TO DISABILITIES SHOULD CONTACT A.D.A. COORDINATOR, AT 791‑3277 AT LEAST 10 DAYS PRIOR TO THE MEETING, IF POSSIBLE.