Details for IN THE CIRCUIT COURT FOR WILLIAMSON COUNTY, TENNESSEE, AT FRANKLIN. SHANIA LEE HOLLARS v. RANDALE PHILLIP HOLLARS, JR.
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT FOR WILLIAMSON COUNTY, TENNESSEE, AT FRANKLIN. SHANIA LEE HOLLARS v. RANDALE PHILLIP HOLLARS, JR.
Case No. 2019-536.
ORDER FOR PUBLICATION.
Pursuant to T.C.A. §21-1-204, appearing from allegations of the Complaint in this cause, being duly sworn to or from affidavit, that RANDALE PHILLIP HOLLARS, the defendant, cannot be served with the ordinary process of law for the following reason - after diligent inquiry the whereabouts of the defendant cannot be ascertained. It is therefore ordered, that said Defendant enter an appearance thirty (30) days after the last publication and file an answer to the complaint at the Williamson County Circuit Court located at 135 4th Ave South, Franklin, Tennessee, or judgment by default may be taken against you for the relief demanded in the complaint.
A copy of this order is to be published for four consecutive weeks in THE WILLIAMSON COUNTY HERALD. The last known address for this defendant is Lloyd Elam Center, 2000 Albion Street, Nashville, Tennessee 37208. This 1st day of October 2020. Dates Publication will run: 10/8/20, 10/15/20, 10/22/20 and 10/29/20. Initial publication on: 10/8/20
Debbie McMillan Barrett, Circuit Court Clerk. Crystal M. Etue, Esq. BPR # 035999. LAW OFFICES OF CRYSTAL ETUE. Attorney for Plaintiff, 202 4th Ave. South, Suite 202, Franklin, TN 37064, Telephone: (615) 721-7983.
- WCS sees spike in quarantines, drop in confirmed COVID-19 cases this week
- Eat the Frog fitness training center opens in Hill Center Brentwood
- Local skater, author encourages community to practice being present amid 2020 hardships
- Thompson Machinery cuts ribbon at Thompson’s Station location
- History advocates work to save local African American cemetery from development
- Biden endorses Bradshaw for US Senate seat
- The Fresh Market announces holiday meal offerings
- Police seeking information on armed robbery at Franklin Starbucks
- Local developer hopes to create small community on historic Franklin property
- Mask mandate protesters rally on Franklin square
- Young kicker’s successful PAT caps latest chapter in remarkable family’s ultimate goal
- Quick-acting Franklin EMT helps save child’s life while on vacation
- Championship Volleyball: Campbell's appearance the 'icing on the cake' for Brentwood
- Izzy’s, run by Vegas restaurant veterans, opens in Franklin
- Franklin High receives $50K donation from alum to aid extracurricular participation
- Mayor Anderson announces new mask mandate
- Local health care professionals launch in-home urgent care practice
- Nashville man charged with third DUI after driving wrong way on I-65