Details for LEGAL NOTICE: Franklin Special School District
Franklin Special School District
INVITATION TO BID
1. TIME & PLACE: Sealed bids will be received for the Franklin Special School District Performing Arts Center and Gymnasium for all bid packages.
Sealed bids will be received until 2:00PM on Thursday, June 4th, 2020 at the Nabholz Construction Services office located at 3415 One Place, Jonesboro, AR 72404. Sealed bids will be placed under review. Bids received after the above stated closing time will be returned to the bidder unopened. Plans will be available at the following locations as well as electronically.
Nabholz Construction, 3415 One Place, Jonesboro, AR
Southern Reprographic, Little Rock
Nabholz encourages the participation of small, minority, and women business enterprises.
2. EXAMINATION & PROCUREMENT OF DOCUMENTS:
Construction documents are available and may be obtained by qualified bidders at the above referenced locations. Copies are available to others, at their own expense, when authorized by the Construction Manager, Nabholz Construction Corporation. All bidders are strongly encouraged to visit the jobsite prior to bidding. Access to the proposed jobsite can be coordinated through Nabholz Construction by contacting Adam Seiter – Senior Project Manager – 870-934-4854
3. BID REQUIREMENTS
The Owner reserves the right to reject any or all bids and to waive any formalities. Bidder must have a current general or specialty license from the Tennessee Contractor’s License Board before the bid proposal will be considered. The bid proposal and work of the proposed contract shall be in accordance with all applicable federal, state, county and local laws, ordinances, and regulations.
4. BID QUESTIONS
Please send all questions to Adam Seiter at Nabholz via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Volunteer Tennessee announces pair of funding opportunities
- Fridrich & Clark Realty adds Jordan to firm
- State Fair looking for competitors through Sept. 20
- Historic Rippavilla town hall virtual meeting scheduled
- Natural gas release scheduled along Beechcroft Road in Spring Hill
- Offensive linemen eager to pick up where Titans left off
- Bradshaw overcomes odds to win Tenn. Senate nomination
- Coyotes advance with 4-3 overtime win over Predators
- Former CPA student-athlete dies after car crash
- Work begins on traffic signals at Wilson Pike underpass
- ‘Anchor down!’ Franklin High siblings prepare for life at Vandy amid pandemic
- Mayor extends Williamson County's mask mandate
- Williamson County parents, students push for in-person learning at protest
- Obituary: James Evan Snider
- Hagerty triumphs over Sethi for Senate seat after divisive campaign
- Families brace for impact of new school year amidst pandemic
- Thursday is Election Day: Here’s what you need to know
- Former BGA standout Mitchell faces canceled season, remains focused