Details for LEGAL NOTICE
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT Laurie Baum filed a Verified Complaint to Contest Will and Trust of Barbara K. Wade in the Chancery Court for Williamson County, Tennessee (case #21CV-50641), located at 135 4th Avenue South, Room 236, Franklin, Tennessee 37064. The style of the case is In re: Estate of Barbara K. Wade. Parties to the case are Laurie Baum, Stacy Neisler, Russell Gill, Karl Hampton, Deborah Hampton, and Ashley Hampton.
The Court entered an Order of Publication that Karl Hampton, Deborah Hampton, and Ashley Hampton (through her parents and natural guardians Karl Hampton and/or Deborah Hampton) shall enter an appearance on or before 30 days after the last publication of this Notice and file an answer to the complaint, including posting a contestant’s bond with surety as required by this Court’s July 28, 2021 Order and Tenn. Code Ann. § 32-4-102, or judgment by default may be taken against them for the relief demanded in the complaint. This Notice will be published for four consecutive weeks.
- Tennessee lawmakers to hold special session focused on COVID
- Predators score twice in third period, top Kings 2-1
- Hoops: Franklin's Mathews signs two-way contract with Rockets
- Soccer: Zehnder shines, Page dominates in region road win
- State Volleyball: Ravenwood advances, Nolensville falls in 5-set opener
- Guests get taste of Wine Down Main Street at preview party
- Nashville Chamber CEO discusses Vital Signs report at Breakfast with the Mayors
- BGA’s Schreiber, Ravenwood’s Ramer named Gateway Tire Athletes of the Week
- Update to Brownland Farm development returns to staff, planning commission
- H. G. Hill to redevelop vacant Franklin Plaza
- Thieves steal 3 trucks from Franklin business
- Retiring alderman opens final board meeting with words of caution
- Southall Farms transformation includes focus on bees
- Commentary: A farewell letter
- Letter to the Editor: I lost, but we won
- Back to the ‘Boro: BGA volleyball secures Final 4 berth
- Obituary: Austin Corbett
- School board tests new public comment sign-up procedure at Monday meeting
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.