Details for NOTICE OF ACTION
NOTICE OF ACTION
BEFORE THE BOARD OF MEDICINE
IN RE: The license to practice Medicine
Neil Lewis Pitzer, M.D.
214 Centerview Drive, Suite 100
Brentwood, Tennessee 37027
CASE NO.: 2018-22762
LICENSE NO.: ME114700
The Department of Health has filed an Administrative Complaint against you, a copy of which may be obtained by contacting, Geoffrey M. Christian, Esq., Assistant General Counsel, Prosecution Services Unit, 4052 Bald Cypress Way, Bin #C65, Tallahassee Florida 32399-3265, (850) 245-4661.
If no contact has been made by you concerning the above by May 23, 2019 the matter of the Administrative Complaint will be presented at an ensuing meeting of the Board of Medicine in an informal proceeding.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, persons needing a special accommodation to participate in this proceeding should contact the individual or agency sending this notice not later than seven days prior to the proceeding at the address given on the notice. Telephone: (850) 245-4444, 1-800-955-8771 (TDD) or 1-800-955-8770 (V), via Florida Relay Service.
- Softball: Williamson County coaching carousel continues with changes at Page, Franklin
- State Track & Field: Brentwood wins Large Schools crown, Lady Bruins take fifth to lead WillCo finishers
- Clay Walker performs for sellout crowd at St. Philip Learning Center
- Women Civil War soldiers the subject of June Civil War Round Table
- Morning Pointe hosts McDonald Music School spring recital
- State Baseball: Nolensville exits first state tourney in the semis
- Franklin Transit to halt services Monday
- Franklin police lock down part of Franklin Thursday
- Obituary: Joshua Robert Agostino
- Time capsule reveals happy memories for longtime county residents
- Hoops: Franklin's Wild leaves for Summit girls' coaching position
- Baseball: State tournaments to feature five Williamson County-area teams
- Thompson's Station native wins big at Franklin Rodeo
- Rep. Glen Casada will resign as House speaker, continue as legislator in 63rd District
- Letter to the Editor: ‘Not feeling the least bit humiliated’ by Casada’s private conversations
- Updated: Casada vows to regain confidence following Republican caucus ‘no confidence’ vote
- Bone and Joint Institute of Tennessee showcases new space, honors founder
- Mrs. Brentwood to represent city in Mrs. Tennessee Pageant