Details for NOTICE OF FORECLOSURE SALE
NOTICE OF FORECLOSURE SALE
Pursuant to the Order Granting Default Judgment in the Chancery Court for Williamson County, Case No. 20CV-49206, for Judicial Foreclosure against Joseph Lillagore who was found in violation of the terms, conditions and payments secured by the Notice of Lien, Book 7366, Page 142, of record in the Register’s Office for Williamson County, Tennessee, in accordance with Article XI, Section 4 of the Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions for Villas at Montgomery Place Homeowners Association, Inc. (“Declaration”) of record in Book 2534, Page 55, et seq., said Register’s Office; and,
WHEREAS, pursuant to said Order, Joseph Lillagore’s right, title, and interest in the property description below shall be divested, and the property be sold; and,
WHEREAS, the entire indebtedness secured by said Notice of Lien, and all maintenance fees, assessments and related expenses which remain unpaid to date, as provided therein, are due and payable; and,
WHEREAS, Villas at Montgomery Place Homeowners Association, Inc., has directed Scott D. Weiss to advertise the subject property for sale for the satisfaction of said indebtedness.
NOW THEREFORE, notice is hereby given that I, Scott D. Weiss, in accordance with Tenn. Code Ann. § 35-5-101, et seq., on behalf of Villas at Montgomery Place Homeowners Association, Inc., by virtue of the power and authority vested in them by said Court Order will, on Wednesday, July 7, 2021, at 11:00 A.M. Central Standard Time, at the front door of the south side of the Williamson County Courthouse, located at 135 4th Avenue South, Franklin, Tennessee 37064, sell at public auction, to the highest bidder for cash. Said sale will be subject to all unpaid taxes, prior liens and encumbrances of record; the subject property being located in Davidson County, Tennessee to wit:
Land in Williamson County, TN, being Lot No. 1099, on The Plan of McKay’s Mill P.U.D. Subdivision, Section 29 (Montgomery), of record in Plat Book 40, page 7, Register’s Office for Williamson County, TN to which plan reference is hereby made for a more complete description thereof.
Being the same property conveyed to Joseph Robert Lillagore from William J. Shepard and Denise P. Shepard, husband and wife, by Warranty Deed dated March 3, 2017, of record in Book 7020, page 930, Register’s Office for Williamson County, Tennessee.
Being improved property known as: 1709 Decatur Circle, Franklin, TN 37067.
In accordance with Tenn. Code Ann. § 35-5-101(f), the right is reserved to adjourn the day of the sale to another day, time and place certain without further publication, upon announcement at the time and place for the sale set forth above.
If the highest bidder cannot pay the bid within twenty-four (24) hours of the sale, the next highest bidder will be deemed the successful bidder.
This office is a debt collector. This is an attempt to collect a debt and any information obtained will be used for that purpose.
Scott D. Weiss
Attorney for Villas at Montgomery Place Homeowners Association, Inc.
330 Commerce Street, Suite 110
Nashville, Tennessee 37201
Publication Dates: June 10, 2021
June 17, 2021, June 24, 2021
- Local children's author to host writing presentation at Brentwood Library
- Tickets on sale for Playhouse Raffle benefiting CASA
- King Henry leads Titans' late rally to stun Seahawks 33-30
- Downpours hold off for Harpeth Conservancy River Swing
- Brentwood Academy graduate recognized for 9/11 remembrance photo
- County begins decennial reapportionment of 12 commission, school board districts
- Nashville Shakespeare Festival to return to Performing Arts Center
- Franklin Band to host Sonic Boom! competition Oct. 2
- Franklin board hears pushback, support for Brownland Farm development
- CEO: Williamson Medical ventilating patients at higher rate than past COVID surges
- Tayla Lynn to host Humphreys County fundraiser at Franklin Theatre
- Pilgrimage Festival to kick off day two with Sunday Service
- Franklin citizens invited to community meetings to discuss growth boundary
- Obituary: Charles Baker 'Charlie' Woodall Sr.
- Commentary: The truth hurts
- WCS staff likely to recommend extending mask requirement
- Former Williamson County deputy arrested on official misconduct charge
- I-65 road rage incident under investigation