Details for NOTICE OF FORECLOSURE SALE
NOTICE OF FORECLOSURE SALE
Pursuant to the Order Granting Default Judgment in the Chancery Court for Williamson County, Case No. 20CV-49206, for Judicial Foreclosure against Joseph Lillagore who was found in violation of the terms, conditions and payments secured by the Notice of Lien, Book 7366, Page 142, of record in the Register’s Office for Williamson County, Tennessee, in accordance with Article XI, Section 4 of the Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions for Villas at Montgomery Place Homeowners Association, Inc. (“Declaration”) of record in Book 2534, Page 55, et seq., said Register’s Office; and,
WHEREAS, pursuant to said Order, Joseph Lillagore’s right, title, and interest in the property description below shall be divested, and the property be sold; and,
WHEREAS, the entire indebtedness secured by said Notice of Lien, and all maintenance fees, assessments and related expenses which remain unpaid to date, as provided therein, are due and payable; and,
WHEREAS, Villas at Montgomery Place Homeowners Association, Inc., has directed Scott D. Weiss to advertise the subject property for sale for the satisfaction of said indebtedness.
NOW THEREFORE, notice is hereby given that I, Scott D. Weiss, in accordance with Tenn. Code Ann. § 35-5-101, et seq., on behalf of Villas at Montgomery Place Homeowners Association, Inc., by virtue of the power and authority vested in them by said Court Order will, on Wednesday, February 17, 2021, at 11:00 A.M. Central Standard Time, at the front door of the south side of the Williamson County Courthouse, located at 135 4th Avenue South, Franklin, Tennessee 37064, sell at public auction, to the highest bidder for cash. Said sale will be subject to all unpaid taxes, prior liens and encumbrances of record; the subject property being located in Davidson County, Tennessee to wit:
Land in Williamson County, TN, being Lot No. 1099, on The Plan of McKay’s Mill P.U.D. Subdivision, Section 29 (Montgomery), of record in Plat Book 40, page 7, Register’s Office for Williamson County, TN to which plan reference is hereby made for a more complete description thereof.
Being the same property conveyed to Joseph Robert Lillagore from William J. Shepard and Denise P. Shepard, husband and wife, by Warranty Deed dated March 3, 2017, of record in Book 7020, page 930, Register’s Office for Williamson County, Tennessee.
Being improved property known as: 1709 Decatur Circle, Franklin, TN 37067.
In accordance with Tenn. Code Ann. § 35-5-101(f), the right is reserved to adjourn the day of the sale to another day, time and place certain without further publication, upon announcement at the time and place for the sale set forth above.
If the highest bidder cannot pay the bid within twenty-four (24) hours of the sale, the next highest bidder will be deemed the successful bidder.
This office is a debt collector. This is an attempt to collect a debt and any information obtained will be used for that purpose.
Scott D. Weiss
Attorney for Villas at Montgomery Place Homeowners Association, Inc.
330 Commerce Street, Suite 110
Nashville, Tennessee 37201
Publication Dates: January 28, 2021, February 4, 2021, February 11, 2021
- State Wrestling: Bennett wins his title for Fairview
- Franklin pastor, other faith leaders ask Tennessee lawmakers to oppose permitless carry bill
- Fit One Five celebrates recent opening in Cool Springs
- White’s memoir sheds fascinating light on life of family descended from Black sharecropper
- Wrestling: Nolensville’s Lippincott guts out one more match to reach podium
- Trader Joe’s gets OK to open in Cool Springs
- Community continues to support family displaced after house fire
- Brentwood resident to be honored at upcoming PGA TOUR Champions event
- Commentary: This boomer is confident the ‘kids’ won’t go bust
- 2 local barns collapse due to ice, snow accumulation on roof
- Obituary: Campbell Jake Martin
- How to get a COVID-19 vaccine under phase 1b
- Franklin-based VeggieTales co-creator pursues new animation project
- Group forms to advocate for racial equity in WCS
- Nursing student from Brentwood to compete for Miss Tennessee USA 2021
- Local business owner laments gentrification of neighborhoods
- Hoops: Franklin's super seniors enjoy one final ride together
- Local health officials answer questions about COVID-19 vaccine