Details for NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARINGS FOR AMENDMENTS TO ENVISION FRANKLIN
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARINGS FOR AMENDMENTS
TO ENVISION FRANKLIN
Notice is hereby given that the Franklin Municipal Planning Commission will hold public hearings on June 25, 2020, at 7:00 pm in the City Hall Board Room, 109 Third Avenue South, Franklin, Tennessee, concerning the following resolutions to amend Envision Franklin, the City’s long-range plan. The Franklin Municipal Planning Commission Meeting will limit physical access in the meeting room due to current limitations on public gatherings to prevent further spread of COVID-19 and to protect the health, safety, and welfare of the City of Franklin officials, staff, and citizens. Accommodations have been made to ensure that the public is able to participate in the meeting. The public may participate in the following ways: • Watch the meeting on FranklinTV or the City of Franklin website. • Watch the live stream through the City of Franklin Facebook and YouTube accounts. • Call 615-550-8420 to listen to the meeting or voice a comment during a specific public comment period. • The public may email comments to firstname.lastname@example.org to be read aloud during the meeting. Emailed comments will be accepted until 1 hour prior to the meeting. • Limited viewing will be available in the lobby of City Hall to watch the live video. Please check franklintn.gov for all meeting updates.
RESOLUTION 2020-17: A RESOLUTION BY THE FRANKLIN MUNICIPAL PLANNING COMMISSION TO ADOPT A CLEAN UP AMENDMENT TO THE ENVISION FRANKLIN DESIGN CONCEPTS MAP FOR THE CHADWELL TRACT OF THE BERRY FARMS PUD SUBDIVISION, TO CORRECT THE NORTHEASTERN URBAN GROWTH BOUNDARY LINE AND TO PROVIDE A GENERAL UPDATE TO THE CORRIDOR CHARACTER MAP.
RESOLUTION 2020-18: A RESOLUTION TO ADOPT AN ENVISION FRANKLIN PLAN AMENDMENT FOR 26 PARCELS, GENERALLY LOCATED EAST OF I-65 AND SOUTH OF LONG LANE ALONG PEYTONSVILLE ROAD AND PRATT LANE, IN THE GOOSE CREEK AREA, TO GIVE THEM DESIGN CONCEPTS AND SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS.
RESOLUTION 2020-19: A RESOLUTION BY THE FRANKLIN MUNICIPAL PLANNING COMMISSION TO ADOPT AN AMENDMENT TO ENVISION FRANKLIN TO REDUCE THE LOT WIDTH AND LOT SIZE MINIMUMS WHILE ALLOWING A PERCENTAGE TO BE ON NARROWER LOTS FOR ALLEY-LOADED SINGLE-FAMILY DWELLINGS IN THE CONSERVATION SUBDIVISION, MIXED RESIDENTIAL, AND SINGLE-FAMILY RESIDENTIAL DESIGN CONCEPTS.
RESOLUTION 2020-77: A RESOLUTION TO ADOPT AN ENVISION FRANKLIN PLAN AMENDMENT TO AMEND THE “LIBERTY PIKE/ EDDY LANE” SPECIAL CONSIDERATION FOR THE INDUSTRIAL FLEX DESIGN CONCEPT
RESOLUTION 2020-78: A RESOLUTION TO ADOPT AN ENVISION FRANKLIN PLAN AMENDMENT FOR THE PROPERTIES LOCATED AT 1155 HILLSBORO ROAD (KNOWN AS BROWNLAND FARM, AND A PORTION OF CHRIST COMMUNITY CHURCH AT 1215 HILLSBORO ROAD) MAP 63 PARCELS 2.00, 2.01, AND 2.02, TO CHANGE THE DESIGN CONCEPTS FROM CONSERVATION AND CONSERVATION SUBDIVISION TO CONSERVATION, CONSERVATION SUBDIVISION, MULTIFAMILY RESIDENTIAL, AND NEIGHBORHOOD MIXED-USE.
RESOLUTION 2020-79: A RESOLUTION TO ADOPT AN ENVISION FRANKLIN PLAN AMENDMENT FOR THE PROPERTIES LOCATED AT OR ADJACENT TO 1190 LEWISBURG PIKE, KNOWN AS MAP 106 PARCEL 00800 AND MAP 105 PARCEL 02801, TO CHANGE THE DESIGN CONCEPT FROM LARGE-LOT RESIDENTIAL TO SINGLE-FAMILY RESIDENTIAL.
All persons having an interest in this matter are invited to attend and make their views known during the public hearing. Further information may be obtained from the Planning and Sustainability Department, Suite 133, City Hall. Please call 791-3212 for assistance or more information. Detailed agendas will be posted on the City of Franklin website, www.franklintn.gov in advance of the meeting.
- Man arrested in Arkansas following Williamson County indictment
- Church group prays for law enforcement
- Annual police memorial service honors the fallen, their families
- Virtual driving tours of county roads showcase changes and little treasures
- Franklin mayor declares October Fire Prevention Month
- Football: In switch due to COVID-19, No. 5 Brentwood to host top-ranked Oakland
- FrankTown fundraiser seeks to support life skills programs, new facility
- Franklin police sergeant retires after 27 years
- Group rallies in downtown Franklin to show support for law enforcement, Constitution
- Obituary: Danny Dean Chambers
- Football: CPA hit with positive COVID-19 cases, cancels homecoming game against Brentwood
- Former thrift store owner continues to create jobs for adults with disabilities
- Football Preview: Ravenwood draws spotlight with big game vs. IMG Academy; Indy, Franklin hosting games
- Downtown Franklin to turn orange Thursday
- Franklin Christmas parade canceled
- Independence High forced to close due to COVID-19, postpones crucial football game
- Volleyball: With coach Campbell sidelined, Brentwood continues unbeaten streak
- Football: Ravenwood falls in battle against nation’s top-ranked team