Details for Notice of Sale Creditor Robert Todd Jackson vs Debtor Ronna Lynn Ueber
Notice of Sale
Creditor Robert Todd Jackson vs Debtor Ronna Lynn Ueber
Court: Chancery Court, WILLIAMSON COUNTY
Case Number: 44714
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT A SALE IS SET TO OCCUR ON Wednesday, June 16, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. THE LOCATION OF THE SALE IS 306 BEASLEY DR, FRANKLIN TN.
ITEMS TO BE SOLD
2007 GMC Yukon
2011 Mercedes Sprinter 3500
2014 White Boston Whaler 150 Montauk
Misc. personal property
THIS SALE WILL BE TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER, CASH TERMS, SUBJECT TO ENCUMBERANCES. SALE IS TO SATISFY JUDGEMENT IN THE ABOVE CASE. ITEMS MAY BE SEEN AT THE SALE SITE ON THE DAY OF THE SALE. SALE MAY BE CANCELLED WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. MINIMUM BID MAY BE SET.
Items may be viewed 30 minutes prior to sale.
For more information, contact the Williamson County Sheriff’s Office, Warrants Division, at: 615-790-5492 or williamsoncounty-tn.gov
- Date set for 36th annual Pumpkinfest
- Football Preview: Three home games highlight busy slate for WillCo teams
- Ravenwood’s Dickinson honored with Herff Jones Heart of the Team award
- Brentwood Blaze to celebrate 30th anniversary
- 917 Society holds 5th annual Constitution Celebration
- Mukhtar scores 2 goals, Nashville beats Miami 5-1
- Westhaven Golf Club to reopen after 5-month renovation
- Stranch joins Harpeth Conservancy as COO, VP of conservation policy
- Mack Hatcher extension to open Oct. 31
- Pilgrimage Festival to kick off day two with Sunday Service
- Franklin citizens invited to community meetings to discuss growth boundary
- Obituary: Charles Baker 'Charlie' Woodall Sr.
- County begins decennial reapportionment of 12 commission, school board districts
- WCS staff likely to recommend extending mask requirement
- Tennesseans asked to choose state's next license plate
- BGA adds 5 to board of trustees
- Football: Ravenwood takes Battle of the Woods win at Brentwood
- Franklin board hears pushback, support for Brownland Farm development