Details for SUBSTITUTE TRUSTEE’S SALE
SUBSTITUTE TRUSTEE’S SALE
WHEREAS, default having been made in the payment of the debts and obligations secured to be paid by that certain Deed of Trust thereto executed on November 1, 2019, by Randal K. Fuller, unmarried, to Robert J. Notestine, III, Trustee, as same appears of record in Book 7801, Page 229, et seq., in the Register’s Office of Williamson County, Tennessee, (“Deed of Trust”); and
WHEREAS, Tower Community Bank, the current owner and holder of said Deed of Trust, (the “Owner and Holder”), appointed the undersigned, William L. Gouger, Jr., as Substitute Trustee by instrument filed for record in Book 7994, Page 150, in the Register’s Office of Williamson County, Tennessee, with all the rights, powers and privileges of the original Trustee named in said Deed of Trust.
NOW, THEREFORE, notice is hereby given that the entire indebtedness has been declared due and payable as provided in said Deed of Trust by the Owner and Holder, and that the undersigned William L. Gouger, Jr., Substitute Trustee, or his duly appointed attorneys or agents, by virtue of the power and authority vested in him, will on Friday, July 31, 2020, commencing at 11:00 A.M. Central Time at the Main entrance of the Davidson County Courthouse, Nashville, Tennessee, as required by the terms and provisions of said Deed of Trust, proceed to sell at public outcry to the highest and best bidder for cash, the following described property situated in Williamson County, Tennessee, to wit:
Land in Williamson County, Tennessee, being Tracts 1 and 2, on Map for
FLIPPEN ESTATES Tracts 1 & 2 of record in Plat Book P68, page 47, said Register’s Office, to which reference is hereby made for a more complete and accurate description thereof.
Being the same property conveyed to Randal K. Fuller, unmarried, by
Warranty Deed from Charles Flippen and Lori Flippen, husband and wife,
of record in Book 7801, page 226, said Register’s Office.
Unimproved land known as: 9600 & 9604 Clovercroft Road,
Nolensville, TN 37135.
PROPERTY ADDRESS: 9600 & 9604 Clovercroft Road, Nolensville, TN 37135
CURRENT OWNER: Randal K. Fuller
MAP/PARCEL NO.Map 060, Parcel 043.03, Williamson County
OTHER INTERESTED PARTIES: Charles Flippen and Lori Flippen
The sale of the above-described property shall be subject to all matters shown on any recorded plan; any unpaid taxes; any restrictive covenants, easements, or set-back lines that may be applicable; any prior liens or encumbrances as well as any priority created by a fixture filing; and any matter that an accurate survey of the premises might disclose.
All right and equity of redemption, statutory or otherwise, including all rights set out in TCA 66-8-101, et seq., homestead and dower are expressly waived in said Deed of Trust and the title is believed to be good, but the undersigned will sell and convey only as Substitute Trustee. The right is reserved to adjourn the day of the sale to another day, time and place certain without further publication, upon announcement at the time and place for the sale set forth above.
THIS LAW FIRM IS ATTEMPTING TO COLLECT A DEBT. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
William L. Gouger, Jr., P.C. Attorney at Law
28 Courthouse Square, Suite 100
Jasper, TN 37347
INSERTION DATES: July 9, 2020; July 16, 2020; and July 23, 2020
- Brentwood Police issues weekly crime report
- Ohio Valley Conference cancels fall sports
- John Maher Builders awards 4 local student-athletes $2K scholarships
- WCS introduces phased plan for return to campus
- FSSD to allow remote learners back on campus Aug. 24
- Tennessee governor announces $168M more in COVID-19 relief
- Trump plans to appoint Lee to Council of Governors
- Summit High grad honored for dedication to cancer field at craftsman retreat
- Party buses invade Williamson County to displeasure of citizens, mayors
- Aldermen continue to voice concern over road to Gentry’s Farm development
- Franklin racial justice group to protest after ‘camping’ on state property becomes felony
- Cheekwood Golf expansion won’t be like TopGolf, owner assures
- WCS school board airs controversy over remote learning ahead of district announcement
- Teenage girls rescued from railroad trestle
- Tin Roof 2 owner says bar 'had nothing to do' with party buses in county
- FSSD experiences staffing issues despite start-of-school excitement
- Start of school spurs mixed reactions from parents, calls for community support
- Obituary: Dale Evans Koford