Details for To Daniel Smith
To Daniel Smith
You have been sued by Jacqueline Malloy, the petitioner in the District Court in Bonneville County, Idaho, Case No. CV 80-3753.
The nature of the claim against you is for custody modification.
Any time after 21 days following the last publication of this Summons, the court may enter a judgement against you without further notice, unless prior to that time you have filed a written response in the proper form, including the case number, and paid any required filing fee to the Clerk of the Court at 605 N Capital Ave., Idaho Falls, ID 83402, 208-529-1350, and served a copy of your response on the other party whose mailing address and telephone number are: 355 Randolph Ave., Pocatello, ID 83201, 208-403-6008.
A copy of the Summons and Petition/Motion can be obtained by contacting either the Clerk of the Court or the other party. If you wish legal assistance, you should immediately retain an attorney to advise you in this matter.
Published in Williamson Herald: December 5, 12, 19, 26 2019
- Parks adds to Brentwood team
- Local Destination Imagination team launches sneaker drive fundraiser
- Leadership Brentwood Class of 2021 applications open
- Alzheimer's Association benefits from inaugural Valentine's Dance
- Third annual Better Options TN banquet looks to future
- Studio Tenn to host special premiere of 'Little Women' Monday night
- Community invited to celebrate K9 retirement
- WCS breaks record with 52 National Merit Finalists
- Obituary: Kathryn Elizabeth 'Katy' Nappier
- Aldermen, neighbors denounce project putting road through Gentry’s Farm
- Nonprofit serving special-needs sector hopes to build new facility
- All signs pointed to yes for Franklin couple
- Hoops: Page manager steals show in Lady Patriots senior night win
- Chick-fil-A to open another Franklin location
- Building permit data reveals construction slowdown in Franklin
- Spring Hill man charged with DUI in Franklin Wednesday afternoon
- Urban Air Adventure Park cuts ribbon in Cool Springs
- Obituary: Sean Hennessee Moss