Details for ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
Bids: July 16, 2020
Liberty Elementary School Renovations
Project Number: 2019149.00
Issue Date: June 17, 2020
WOLD | HFR DESIGN, Inc.
214 Centerview Drive, Suite 300
Brentwood, TN 37024-1974
Franklin Special School District will receive sealed bids on a General Contract for approximately 109,000 sf of HVAC, electrical, fire alarm and interior finishes renovations at Liberty Elementary School located at 600 Liberty Pike, Franklin, TN.
Franklin Special School District will receive bids until 10:00 A.M., Thursday, July 16, 2020, at 507 New Highway 96 West, Franklin, TN 37064. Bids received after this time will not be accepted. Bids will be opened and publicly read aloud at 2:00 P.M., Thursday, July 16, 2020 at Liberty Elementary School, 600 Liberty Pike, Franklin, TN.
Bid Documents may be obtained in hard copy or in electronic format (pdf) from the office of the Architect/Engineer. Hard copies of Bid Documents may be obtained with a $500.00 bid deposit payable to the Architect/Engineer. Electronic copies of Bid Document may be obtained free of charge.
Documents can only be obtained by general contract and mechanical and electrical subcontract Bidders. Others may view the Bid Documents at the office of the Architect/Engineer, and the following construction associations:
Associated General Contractors
Dodge Data and Analytics
Nashville Contractors Association
CMD (Formerly Reed Construction Data)
A Five Percent Bid Security is required.
Refer to other Bidding requirements described in Document 002113 - Instructions to Bidders.
Bidders are required to present evidence of proper licensure according to State Contractor’s Licensing Law.
Bidders are invited to attend a Pre-Bid Conference to be held at the project site, at 8:30 A.M. on Thursday, July 2, 2020.
END OF ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
- Tennessee doctors: Make masks mandatory, enforce rules
- Brentwood city officials issue support for mask mandate
- Budget committee votes 3-2 in favor of establishing county seal task force
- No injuries reported after Berry Farms crane collapses
- Williamson County Democratic Party urges immediate retirement of existing county seal
- Franklin man charged in Friday morning shooting
- Community leaders encourage masks for benefit of local economy
- Franklin to resume curbside recycling services July 13
- Bush Hog in Franklin parks causes concern amongst residents
- Williamson County Schools releases parent survey results
- Williamson County mayor announces countywide mask mandate
- Williamson Medical Center issues COVID-19 statement, claims increase in hospitalizations
- No one injured during Friday morning shooting in Franklin
- Deputy Elijah Kelley
- TSSAA announces COVID-19 impacts on fall seasons
- Vui’s Kitchen brings Vietnamese cuisine to Franklin
- Fireworks to launch over Westhaven on Friday
- TSSAA proposes 3 options for high school football, pushes back start for girls soccer