Details for ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
Bids: May 27, 2021
Re-Roof Johnson Elementary School
Project Number: 207244
Issue Date: May 5, 2021
WOLD | HFR DESIGN, Inc.
214 Centerview Drive, Suite 300
Brentwood, TN 37024-1974
Franklin Special School District will receive sealed bids on a General Contract for approximately 87,000 sf re-roofing at Johnson Elementary School, 815 Glass Lane, Franklin, TN 37064; including demolition of existing roofing and providing new insulated membrane roof system and perimeter metal.
Franklin Special School District will receive bids until 10:00 A.M., Thursday, May 27, 2021, at 507 New Highway 96 West, Franklin, TN 37064. Bids received after this time will not be accepted. Bids will be opened and publicly read aloud at 2:00 P.M., Thursday, May 27, 2021.
Bid Documents for a Stipulated Price/Sum contract may be obtained in hard copy or electronic format from the Architect/Engineer. Hard copies of Bid Documents may be obtained upon receipt of a deposit by check made payable to WOLD|HFR DESIGN, INC. in the amount of $250.00 for one set, or free of charge in electronic form (pdf). Contact Jim Young at 615-370-8500 or email@example.com.
Documents can only be obtained by general contract Bidders. Others may view the Bid Documents at the office of the Architect/Engineer, and the following construction associations:
Associated General Contractors
Dodge Data and Analytics
Nashville Contractors Association
CMD (Formerly Reed Construction Data)
A Five Percent Bid Security is required.
Refer to other Bidding requirements described in Document 002113 - Instructions to Bidders.
Bidders are required to present evidence of proper licensure according to State Contractor’s Licensing Law.
Bidders are invited to attend a Pre-Bid Conference to be held at the Project Site, at 10:00 A.M. on Wednesday, May 12, 2021.
END OF ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
- Ravenwood students help fulfill wish for local 3-year-old
- City celebrates street named after MLK and A.N.C. Williams
- Tennessee launches ads aimed at filling hospitality jobs
- Morning Pointe to host retirement planning seminar
- Parks adds Realtor in Brentwood
- Local DAR chapter holds flag retirement ceremony at Willow Springs Assisted Living
- Titans wrap minicamp, offseason with reminder camp is coming
- Columbia State holding in-person drop-in days for enrollment help
- Father and son rebuild lives together, strengthening family bond
- McEwen Northside announces next phase
- Franklin city staff shares updates on upcoming park, road projects
- WILLCO Awards return to red carpet to highlight WCS athletics
- Juneteenth weekend jam-packed with community celebration
- McLendon retiring from public service after 24 years
- WCS English curriculum draws concern despite reports of success
- Obituary: Robert 'Bob' Joseph Wydock Sr.
- County mayor recognizes former attorney, Alzheimer’s group, cheerleaders
- Obituary: Stephen Kyle Anderson
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.