Details for ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
Project No. 1016-30
Mallory Valley Utility District (Owner)
Separate sealed bids for 2021 Moores Lane Water Tank – Subsurface Grouting Repairs will be received by the Mallory Valley Utility District at their offices located at 465 Duke, Franklin TN 37067 until 1:00 o’clock P.M., local time, Thursday, May 20, 2021, and then at said office publicly opened and read aloud.
The Information for Bidders, Form of Bid, Form of Contract, Plans, Specifications, and Forms of Bid Bond, Performance and Payment Bond, and other contract documents may be examined at the following:
Hethcoat & Davis, Inc.
278 Franklin Road, Suite 200
Brentwood, TN 37027
Mallory Valley Utility District
465 Duke Drive
Franklin, TN 37064
A pre-bid meeting will be held at the MVUD Moores Lane Tank, located just west of Landings Drive, Brentwood, TN at 10:00 AM, Wednesday, May 5, 2021. In case of inclement weather, the pre-bid meeting will be conducted at the MVUD shop located at 461 Duke Drive, Franklin, TN. A PDF copy of the bid documents may be obtained at the office of Hethcoat & Davis, Inc. for the non-refundable cost of $50.00.
The owner reserves the right to waive any informalities or to reject any or all bids.
Each bidder must deposit with his bid, security in the amount, form and subject to the conditions provided in the Information for Bidders.
All bidders must be licensed General Contractors as required by the Contractor’s Licensing Act of 1994 of the General Assembly of the State of Tennessee and qualified for the type of construction being bid upon.
No bidder may withdraw his bid within 60 days after the actual date of the opening thereof.
Jenny Clarke, General Manager
- Baseball: GCA advances to state quarterfinals
- Softball: Summit clinches District 11-AAA championship
- Softball: Dickson County dispatches Brentwood behind early surge
- Independence students raise $27K for local Ronald McDonald House
- Franklin resident chosen as president-elect of American College of Physicians
- Titans agree to terms with Farley, 5 of 8 draft picks
- Marketing Worx celebrates Franklin launch
- Softball: Brentwood holds off Franklin, advances in district tourney
- Judge dismisses anti-mask group’s claims against WCS
- FSSD plans for optional masks in summer, no virtual school next year
- Obituary: Megan Sturm
- ‘Fighting Devil’s Backbone’: A story about the Natchez Trace
- Five Points Farmers Market a welcome addition to downtown Franklin
- Franklin couple allegedly defrauds elderly widow of $1.7M
- WCS plans to make masks optional starting in summer
- Baseball: Cougars rally to edge Page in 10 innings; Brentwood bounced by Spring Hill
- Head Springs Depot steps up to help Pink Chair Project
- Baseball: Cleaver shuts out Franklin to lift Indy into district finals