Details for ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
Town of Nolensville, Tennessee
The Town of Nolensville is accepting sealed bids for Roadway Repairs of various locations on Clovercroft Road, Kidd Road, Rocky Fork Road, Sam Donald Road, York Road, Quarterhorse Lane, Old Clovercroft Road, and Johnson Industrial Boulevard consisting of undercutting, base failure repair, cold planing, asphalt surfacing, and striping. Bids are due in before 10:00 AM. on Thursday, February 27th and will be opened promptly at 10:15 AM.
Bids must be mailed or hand delivered in a sealed envelope to:
Don Swartz, P.E.
Town of Nolensville
7218 Nolensville Rd
Nolensville, TN 37135.
Each envelope must be plainly marked with: Name of Bidder, Bidder's Address, Bidder's Tennessee License Number, Bidder's License Expiration Date, “Roadway Repairs – Clovercroft Road, Kidd Road, Rocky Fork Road, Sam Donald Road, York Road, Quarterhorse Lane, Old Clovercroft Road, and Johnson Industrial Boulevard”, Subcontractors Name, Subcontractors TN Contractors License Number, and Subcontractors License Expiration Date. Bidders must submit a copy of a current contractor’s license and business license, copies of liability and workman’s compensation insurance with the bid. Bidders must be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Winning Bidder will be notified once Bids are tabulated and checked.
* If bid exceeds available funds, the Town of Nolensville reserves the right to reduce the quantities to fit available funds. All items shall be bid with the understanding that the quantity for any item may be increased, decreased, or deleted at the direction of the engineer or the Town of Nolensville. It is the intent to make repairs on all roads listed, but roads can be eliminated or added by the engineer or the Town of Nolensville to fit available funds.
Plans, Specifications, and Contract Documents may be examined at the following Locations:
1. Town of Nolensville
2. Collier Engineering Company, Inc.
3. Dodge Data
4. Builder's Exchange of TN
5. Tennessee Road Builders
Plans, Specifications and Contract Documents may be obtained from Collier Engineering Company, Inc., 2949 Nolensville Pike, Nashville, TN 37211, (615) 331-1441 upon receipt of a $100.00 non-refundable deposit (NO CASH)
The Town of Nolensville, Tennessee reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
Don Swartz, P.E.
Town of Nolensville
- Tennessee COVID-19 testing sites have abbreviated hours Good Friday, Saturday
- 'Back to Business' initiative to offer strategy sessions for small business, communications and marketing teams
- County to shift to 'status-quo' budget in response to pandemic
- Franklin’s Keith, the Voice of the Titans, to join Tennessee Radio Hall of Fame
- Hoops: McKnatt stays close to home with Trevecca commitment
- Residents pull together to make protective masks
- Community supports senior living residents during tense time
- WCS names former Nolensville High teacher Mill Creek Middle principal
- Williamson County Fire & Rescue, other agencies respond to fire at towing business
- COVID-19 assessment sites set up in Franklin, Fairview
- Local churches grow closer amid social distancing
- Five Points Post Office closes as USPS searches for new contractor
- Police seek voluntary compliance with 'Stay at Home Order'
- Tennessee turkey hunting season to start as scheduled
- Lee urges continuation of social distancing as curve begins to flatten
- Congressman answers local business owner questions about PPP loans
- College Hoops: Brentwood's Teichmann named head coach at Florida College
- Gov. Lee issues stay-at-home order in anticipation of COVID-19 surge
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.