Details for ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
Project No. 1016-27
Mallory Valley Utility District (Owner)
Separate sealed bids for 2020 Water Tanks Painting and Rehabilitation: 5.0 MG Lynnwood Water Tank; 2.0 MG Moores Lane Water Tank’ 1.0 MG Moores Lane Water Tank; 1.5 MG Sliders Knob Water Tanks Nos. 1 & 2 will be received by the Mallory Valley Utility District at their offices located at 465 Duke, Franklin TN 37067 until 1:00 o’clock P.M., local time, Thursday August 20, 2020, and then at said office publicly opened and read aloud.
The Information for Bidders, Form of Bid, Form of Contract, Plans, Specifications, and Forms of Bid Bond, Performance and Payment Bond, and other contract documents may be examined at the following:
Hethcoat & Davis, Inc.
278 Franklin Road, Suite 200
Brentwood, TN 37027
Mallory Valley Utility District
465 Duke Drive
Franklin, TN 37064
A mandatory pre-bid meeting will be held at the MVUD offices at 9:00 AM, Tuesday, August 11, 2020 and a site visit will follow the meeting. Failure to attend the pre-bid meeting will result in not being allowed to bid this project. A PDF copy of the bid documents may be obtained at the office of Hethcoat & Davis, Inc. for the non-refundable cost of $50.00.
The owner reserves the right to waive any informalities or to reject any or all bids.
Each bidder must deposit with his bid, security in the amount, form and subject to the conditions provided in the Information for Bidders.
All bidders must be licensed General Contractors as required by the Contractor’s Licensing Act of 1994 of the General Assembly of the State of Tennessee, and qualified for the type of construction being bid upon.
No bidder may withdraw his bid within 60 days after the actual date of the opening thereof.
Jenny Clarke, General Manager
- Virtual driving tours of county roads showcase changes and little treasures
- Franklin mayor declares October Fire Prevention Month
- Football: In switch due to COVID-19, No. 5 Brentwood to host top-ranked Oakland
- FrankTown fundraiser seeks to support life skills programs, new facility
- Franklin police sergeant retires after 27 years
- Thai Esane to open location in Hill Center Brentwood
- Franklin’s Swiger, Page’s McNamara named Gateway Tire Athletes of the Week
- Volleyball: BGA rolls into district finals after sweep of GCA
- Group rallies in downtown Franklin to show support for law enforcement, Constitution
- Football: CPA hit with positive COVID-19 cases, cancels homecoming game against Brentwood
- Obituary: Danny Dean Chambers
- Football Preview: Ravenwood draws spotlight with big game vs. IMG Academy; Indy, Franklin hosting games
- Former thrift store owner continues to create jobs for adults with disabilities
- Franklin Christmas parade canceled
- Spring Station student inspires joy, amasses deep friendships as 12-year-old assistant football coach
- Downtown Franklin to turn orange Thursday
- Independence High forced to close due to COVID-19, postpones crucial football game
- Football: Ravenwood falls in battle against nation’s top-ranked team