Details for Agenda Williamson County Board of Zoning Appeals July 22, 2021 6:00 P.M.
Williamson County Board of Zoning Appeals
Williamson County Administrative Complex
1320 West Main Street, Auditorium
Franklin, TN. 37064
July 22, 2021
Questions about the agenda, including requests to view materials, can be directed to email@example.com. Requests to provide public comment on any of the items on the agenda should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org until July 22, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.
Contact Risk Management for disability accommodations, (615) 790-5466.
Call to order.
Consider minutes of June 24, 2021 meeting.
Item 1 – A request by Bryan Richter (Williamson County Government, property owner) for a front yard variance at 6990 Giles Hill Road (Map 173 Parcel 021.07). The property is zoned Rural Development 5 (RD-5) and is located in the 2ND district.
- King Henry leads Titans' late rally to stun Seahawks 33-30
- Downpours hold off for Harpeth Conservancy River Swing
- County begins decennial reapportionment of 12 commission, school board districts
- Brentwood Academy graduate recognized for 9/11 remembrance photo
- Nashville Shakespeare Festival to return to Performing Arts Center
- Franklin candidates to participate in forum Sept. 27
- Franklin Band to host Sonic Boom! competition Oct. 2
- Franklin First UMC takes home 5 Telly Awards
- Franklin board hears pushback, support for Brownland Farm development
- CEO: Williamson Medical ventilating patients at higher rate than past COVID surges
- Tayla Lynn to host Humphreys County fundraiser at Franklin Theatre
- Pilgrimage Festival to kick off day two with Sunday Service
- Commentary: The truth hurts
- Franklin citizens invited to community meetings to discuss growth boundary
- Franklin neighbors voice traffic concerns around Franklin Grove event venue
- Local resident to host free community picnic to promote unity
- I-65 road rage incident under investigation
- Former Williamson County deputy arrested on official misconduct charge