Details for Agenda Williamson County Board of Zoning Appeals July 23, 2020
Williamson County Board of Zoning Appeals
Williamson County Administrative Complex
1320 West Main Street, Auditorium
Franklin, TN. 37064
July 23, 2020
Meeting To Be Held Electronically
The health of Williamson County citizens is a primary concern of Williamson County Government. In accordance with the recommendation of the CDC to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 Virus, and in accordance with Executive Order Number 16 issued by Governor Lee on March 20, 2020 authorizing public meetings to be conducted electronically; therefore, the July 23 meeting of the Williamson County Board of Zoning Appeals will be held electronically at 6:00 PM. As such, there will not be a “physical meeting” at the County Administrative Complex. The meeting will, however, be made available on the County website. Questions about the agenda, including requests to view materials, can be directed to email@example.com. Requests to provide public comment on any of the items on the agenda should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than July 21, 2020 at 4:00 p.m.
Call to order.
Consider minutes of June 25, 2020 meeting.
Item 1 – A request by Craige Hoover (Across 2 Creeks, LLC, property owner) for a Special Use permit for a temporary Special Event - Extensive Impact (The Rambling at Southall Fall 2020) at 1994 Carters Creek Pike and adjoining property. The properties are zoned Municipal Growth Area District 1 (MGA-1) for Map 091 Parcel 131.00 and Municipal Growth Area – Hamlet (MGA- H) for Map 091 Parcel 131.02 and are located in the 11th district.
- Volleyball: COVID-19 adds tricky layer in challenge for supremacy
- Brentwood Police issues weekly crime report
- Ohio Valley Conference cancels fall sports
- John Maher Builders awards 4 local student-athletes $2K scholarships
- WCS introduces phased plan for return to campus
- FSSD to allow remote learners back on campus Aug. 24
- Tennessee governor announces $168M more in COVID-19 relief
- Trump plans to appoint Lee to Council of Governors
- Party buses invade Williamson County to displeasure of citizens, mayors
- Franklin racial justice group to protest after ‘camping’ on state property becomes felony
- Aldermen continue to voice concern over road to Gentry’s Farm development
- WCS school board airs controversy over remote learning ahead of district announcement
- Cheekwood Golf expansion won’t be like TopGolf, owner assures
- Teenage girls rescued from railroad trestle
- Tin Roof 2 owner says bar 'had nothing to do' with party buses in county
- FSSD experiences staffing issues despite start-of-school excitement
- Start of school spurs mixed reactions from parents, calls for community support
- Thompson Machinery to invest $15M in new Thompson's Station location