Details for Agenda Williamson County Board of Zoning June 25, 2020 6:00 P.M.
Williamson County Board of Zoning
1320 West Main Street, Auditorium
Franklin, TN. 37064
June 25, 2020
Meeting To Be Held Electronically
The health of Williamson County citizens is a primary concern of Williamson County Government. In accordance with the recommendation of the CDC to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 Virus, and in accordance with Executive Order Number 16 issued by Governor Lee on March 20, 2020 authorizing public meetings to be conducted electronically; therefore, the June 25 meeting of the Williamson County Board of Zoning Appeals will be held electronically at 6:00 PM. As such, there will not be a “physical meeting” at the County Administrative Complex. The meeting will, however, be made available on the County website. Questions about the agenda, including requests to view materials, can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests to provide public comment on any of the items on the agenda should be made to email@example.com no later than June 23, 2020 at 4:00 p.m.
Call to order.
Consider minutes of April 23, 2020 meeting.
Item 1 – A request by Debbie Chadwick of the Rochelle Center (Orrin Ingram, Bill Andrews and The Land Trust for Tenn., property owners) for approval of a Special Event - Extensive Impact (Chukkers for Charity) at 1475 Moran Road. The property is zoned Rural Preservation 5 (RP-5) and is located in the 9th district.
- Tennessee doctors: Make masks mandatory, enforce rules
- Brentwood city officials issue support for mask mandate
- Budget committee votes 3-2 in favor of establishing county seal task force
- No injuries reported after Berry Farms crane collapses
- Williamson County Democratic Party urges immediate retirement of existing county seal
- Franklin man charged in Friday morning shooting
- Community leaders encourage masks for benefit of local economy
- Franklin to resume curbside recycling services July 13
- Bush Hog in Franklin parks causes concern amongst residents
- Williamson County Schools releases parent survey results
- Williamson County mayor announces countywide mask mandate
- Williamson Medical Center issues COVID-19 statement, claims increase in hospitalizations
- No one injured during Friday morning shooting in Franklin
- Deputy Elijah Kelley
- TSSAA announces COVID-19 impacts on fall seasons
- Vui’s Kitchen brings Vietnamese cuisine to Franklin
- Fireworks to launch over Westhaven on Friday
- TSSAA proposes 3 options for high school football, pushes back start for girls soccer