Details for CANCELLATION OF PUBLIC HEARING FOR AMENDMENT TO ENVISION FRANKLIN
CANCELLATION OF PUBLIC HEARING FOR AMENDMENT TO ENVISION FRANKLIN
Notice is hereby given that the Franklin Municipal Planning Commission will not hold a public hearing on September 24, 2020, at 7:00 pm in the City Hall Board Room, 109 Third Avenue South, Franklin, Tennessee, concerning the following resolution to amend Envision Franklin, the City’s long-range plan. Updated plans were not submitted by the September 24, 2020 FMPC deadline and the item will not be placed on the agenda.
RESOLUTION 2020-156: A RESOLUTION TO ADOPT AN ENVISION FRANKLIN PLAN AMENDMENT FOR A PARCEL GENERALLY LOCATED NORTH OF LONG LANE, EAST OF INTERSTATE-65 AND WEST OF ALFRED LADD ROAD, KNOWN AS MAP 106 PARCEL 18402, TO CHANGE THE DESIGN CONCEPT FROM SINGLE FAMILY RESIDENTIAL TO RECREATION, AND CREATE A NEW SPECIAL CONSIDERATION.
Further information may be obtained from the Planning and Sustainability Department, Suite 133, City Hall. Please call 791-3212 for assistance or more information.
- Soccer: Franklin tops Lady Raptors, captures regular season district crown
- Football: CPA hit with positive COVID-19 cases, cancels homecoming game against Brentwood
- Franklin Christmas parade canceled
- The Good Cup to host music night Friday
- FSSD breaks ground on performing arts center, Poplar Grove gym
- Pilgrimage Fest to announce 2021 dates Saturday
- Former school board chairman to serve as WCS director of COVID response
- Tennessee education department says student learning loss due to school closures
- Local chef fills need with salad business
- Franklin included on Money's Best Places to Live list
- Commercial building fire in Franklin causes $100K in damages
- Asynchronous days for teacher planning may be in on-campus students’ future
- Restaurant's grand opening to serve as donation day for One Gen Away
- As protests become commonplace, Franklin seeks to regulate public gatherings
- Obituary: Marie Osborne Herbert
- Spring Station student inspires joy, amasses deep friendships as 12-year-old assistant football coach
- Football: Granzow, Brentwood take ‘Battle of the Woods’ in OT
- WCS addresses student's social media post including racial slur