Details for CITY OF BRENTWOOD, TENNESSEE NOTICE TO BIDDERS
CITY OF BRENTWOOD, TENNESSEE
NOTICE TO BIDDERS
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the City of Brentwood, Tennessee will receive Sealed Bids will be received at the office of Karen Harper, City Treasurer , City of Brentwood, TN, at the Brentwood Municipal Center, 2nd Floor, 5211 Maryland Way, Brentwood, TN 37027, until 10:30 AM on September 22, 2020 and opened publicly at Commissioners Chambers, Brentwood Municipal Center, 2nd Floor, 5211 Maryland Way at the time and place noted above.
Project length 600+/- L.F.
ENGINEER’s Contract No. 19-015
The Work is generally described as follows:
(1) The complete grading, drainage and pavement of Raintree Trail the limits shown on the construction documents.
(2) The complete construction of all drainage structures to the limits shown on the construction documents.
(3) The complete installation of all traffic and erosion control measures as indicated on the construction documents.
(4) The installations of all topsoil, sod, curbs, signing, and all incidentals necessary for completion of this project.
(5) Cost of this work shall be based on a Unit Price Bid.
QUALIFICATIONS OF BIDDERS
To demonstrate Bidder’s qualifications to perform the Work, with the Bid, attached to the Bid form the Bidder shall submit written evidence such as financial data, previous experience, present commitments, and such other data as may be called for below.
A. Present Commitments
B. Previous Experience (Must have one project for a government agency having a similar scope of work in excess of $500,000.
C. Three References (Must be Government entities where contractor has performed road construction work, provide contact name, telephone number and project name.),
D. Equipment List,
E. Bidder must perform 30% of the work with Bidders own forces,
F. Listing of all Subcontractors for all work valued at or above $25,000.
G. Statement of License Certificate,
H. Statement of current approval on the TN Department of Transportation listing of approved contractors. In the event that approval has expired notification for reinstatement on the approved list will be acceptable. This qualification does not apply to subcontractors performing specialty work, and
I. Employing and Contracting with Illegal Immigration Attestation Form.
A MANDATORY Pre-Bid conference will be held at 9:00 A.M. on September 8, 2020 in the Annex Room, City of Brentwood, Brentwood Municipal Center, 2nd Floor, 5211 Maryland Way, Brentwood, TN 37027. Representatives of OWNER and ENGINEER will be present to discuss the Project. Bidders are required to attend and participate in the conference.
The Information for Bidders, Form of Bid, Form of Agreement, General Conditions, Supplemental General Conditions, Drawings, Forms of Bid Bond, Performance Bond, Payment Bond, and other Contract Documents may be examined at the following locations:
Sullivan Engineering, Inc.
City of Brentwood, Public Works Department
Copies may be obtained from Paul Collins (615.642.5822) at the office of Sullivan engineering, Inc., 317 Main Street, Suite 201, Franklin, TN 37064 by paying a non-refundable fee of $50 per set of digital bid documents. Receipt of payment will place Bidder on an approved list.
All Bidders’ must be licensed contractors as required by the Contractor Licensing Act of 1976 (TCA Title 62, ch.6).
- Pilgrimage Fest to announce 2021 dates Saturday
- Former school board chairman to serve as WCS director of COVID response
- Tennessee education department says student learning loss due to school closures
- Franklin organizations to hold Black Business Expo, voter registration drive
- Spring Station student inspires joy, amasses deep friendships as 12-year-old assistant football coach
- Rotarians join forces to restore cemetery headstones, preserve history
- 917 Society strives to ensure more students read, understand, value US Constitution
- Mountain bike park opens just in time to kick off fall
- WCS addresses student's social media post including racial slur
- Local chef fills need with salad business
- Asynchronous days for teacher planning may be in on-campus students’ future
- Franklin included on Money's Best Places to Live list
- Commercial building fire in Franklin causes $100K in damages
- Restaurant's grand opening to serve as donation day for One Gen Away
- As protests become commonplace, Franklin seeks to regulate public gatherings
- Obituary: Marie Osborne Herbert
- Football: Granzow, Brentwood take ‘Battle of the Woods’ in OT
- Soccer: Indy battles Ravenwood to draw; Centennial upends Brentwood; Franklin cruises