Details for City of Franklin Beer Board Tuesday, June 9, 2020 4:30 PM
City of Franklin
109 3rd Ave S
Franklin, TN 37064
Tuesday, June 9, 2020 4:30 PM Board Room
The Beer Board Meeting will limit physical access in the meeting room due to current limitations on public gatherings. Accommodations have been made to ensure that the public is able to participate in the meeting. The public may participate in the following ways: • Watch the meeting on FranklinTV or the City of Franklin website. • Watch the live stream through the City of Franklin Facebook and YouTube accounts.
• Call in to the conference meeting 1-615-550-8420. Callers will be unmuted and given an opportunity to comment during the meeting at specific times. • Limited viewing will be available in the lobby of City Hall to watch the live video. • The public may email comments and questions prior to the start of the meeting to firstname.lastname@example.org to be read aloud. • City YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CityOfFranklin
• City Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/CityOfFranklin
• City website: https://www.franklintn.gov/franklin-tv
CALL TO ORDER
MEETING PROCEDURE CHANGES
1. Consideration Of Resolution 2020-84, A Resolution Declaring That The Beer Board Shall Meet On June 9, 2020 And Conduct Its Essential Business By Electronic Means Rather Than Being Required To Gather A Quorum Of The Members Physically Present In The Same Location Because It Is Necessary To Protect The Health, Safety, And Welfare Of Tennesseans In Light Of The COVID-19 Outbreak.
Sponsors: Shauna Billingsley
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
2. Consideration Of Approval Of Minutes Of The May 12, 2020 Beer Board Meeting.
3. Consideration Of Application Of Granite City Inc, D/B/A Granite City Food & Brewery, 1864 W McEwen Dr, Franklin, TN 37067, Angela Compton, Managing Agent, For On & Off Premises Consumption.
Sponsors: Revenue Management
4. Consideration Of Application Of Summit Stores MM 1 Inc, D/B/A Market Master, 1814 Columbia Ave, Franklin, TN 37064, Jody Burns, Managing Agent, For Off Premises Consumption. Sponsors: Revenue Management
5. Consideration Of Application Of Vuis Kitchen Liberty Station LLC, D/B/A Vuis Kitchen, 1201 Liberty Pk Ste 113, Franklin, TN 37064, Mollie Murphee, Managing Agent, For On Premises Consumption. Sponsors: Revenue Management
6. Consideration Of Application Of Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Inc, D/B/A Cracker Barrel Old Country Store #134, 4210 Franklin Commons Ct, Franklin, TN 37067, Jerry G Owens, Managing Agent, For On Premises Consumption.
Sponsors: Revenue Management
Anyone needing accommodations due to disabilities please contact the ADA Coordinator at 615-791-3277 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
- Tennessee doctors: Make masks mandatory, enforce rules
- Brentwood city officials issue support for mask mandate
- Budget committee votes 3-2 in favor of establishing county seal task force
- No injuries reported after Berry Farms crane collapses
- Williamson County Democratic Party urges immediate retirement of existing county seal
- Franklin man charged in Friday morning shooting
- Community leaders encourage masks for benefit of local economy
- Franklin to resume curbside recycling services July 13
- Bush Hog in Franklin parks causes concern amongst residents
- Williamson County Schools releases parent survey results
- Williamson County mayor announces countywide mask mandate
- Williamson Medical Center issues COVID-19 statement, claims increase in hospitalizations
- No one injured during Friday morning shooting in Franklin
- Deputy Elijah Kelley
- TSSAA announces COVID-19 impacts on fall seasons
- Vui’s Kitchen brings Vietnamese cuisine to Franklin
- Fireworks to launch over Westhaven on Friday
- TSSAA proposes 3 options for high school football, pushes back start for girls soccer