Details for City of Franklin Board of Zoning Appeals Meeting Agenda April 1, 2021
City of Franklin
Board of Zoning Appeals
April 1, 2021
Public notice is hereby given that the Board of Zoning Appeals (BZA) Meeting will be held on April 1, 2021 at 6:00 pm in the City Hall Board Room. The City will restrict physical access in the meeting room to a small number of staff members due to current limitations on public gatherings to prevent further spread of COVID-19 and to protect the health, safety, and welfare of City of Franklin officials, staff, and citizens. Accommodations have been made to ensure that the public is still able to participate in the meeting. The public may participate in the following ways:
• Watch the meeting on FranklinTV or the City of Franklin website. • Watch the live stream through the City of Franklin Facebook and YouTube accounts. • Call in to the meeting 1-312-626-6799; Meeting ID: 914 0324 7946; Password: 728497. Callers will be unmuted and given the opportunity to comment during the meeting at specific times • Limited viewing will be available in the lobby of City Hall to watch the live video, for up to ten persons. •The public may email comments to firstname.lastname@example.org to be provided in full to the BZA and included in the minutes, but not read aloud in their entirety during the meeting. Comments will be accepted until noon the day of the meeting.
City YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CityOfFranklin;
City Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/CityOfFranklin;
City website: www.FranklinTN.gov/FranklinTV.
If you have any questions prior to the meeting, please contact the Planning Department at 615-791-3212.
The purpose of the meeting will be to consider matters brought to the attention of the BZA and will include the following:
CALL TO ORDER
Consideration of Resolution 2021-60, “A Resolution Declaring That The Board of Zoning Appeals Members Shall Meet On April 1, 2021, And Conduct Its Essential Business By Electronic Means Rather Than Being Required To Gather A Quorum Of The Members Physically Present In The Same Location Because It Is Necessary To Protect The Health, Safety, And Welfare of Tennesseans In Light Of The COVID-19 Outbreak”
Approval of the February 4, 2021 Minutes
1. Variance Request To Reduce The Width Of The Required Transition Zone Buffer Between Properties, And The Removal Of Three Required Parallel Parking Spaces On Internal Drive For The Property Located At 4309 S Carothers Rd (F.Z.O §8.1.2 and §9.3.2.A).
Anyone requesting accommodations due to disabilities should contact the Human
Resources Department at (615) 791-3216, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
- FSSD adds instructional technology specialist
- Hurricanes, Preds set to open first-round playoff series
- Franklin senior celebrated after placing 2nd in JROTC Air Rifle League
- Baseball: GCA advances to state quarterfinals
- Softball: Summit clinches District 11-AAA championship
- Softball: Dickson County dispatches Brentwood behind early surge
- Independence students raise $27K for local Ronald McDonald House
- Franklin resident chosen as president-elect of American College of Physicians
- Judge dismisses anti-mask group’s claims against WCS
- FSSD plans for optional masks in summer, no virtual school next year
- Obituary: Megan Sturm
- ‘Fighting Devil’s Backbone’: A story about the Natchez Trace
- Five Points Farmers Market a welcome addition to downtown Franklin
- Franklin couple allegedly defrauds elderly widow of $1.7M
- WCS plans to make masks optional starting in summer
- Baseball: Cougars rally to edge Page in 10 innings; Brentwood bounced by Spring Hill
- Head Springs Depot steps up to help Pink Chair Project
- Inmate at Williamson County Jail dies of apparent suicide