Details for City of Franklin Board of Zoning Appeals Meeting Agenda January 7, 2021
City of Franklin
Board of Zoning Appeals
January 7, 2021
Public notice is hereby given that the Board of Zoning Appeals (BZA) Meeting will be held on January 7, 2021 at 6:00 pm in the City Hall Board Room. The City will restrict physical access in the meeting room to a small number of staff members due to current limitations on public gatherings to prevent further spread of COVID-19 and to protect the health, safety, and welfare of City of Franklin officials, staff, and citizens. Accommodations have been made to ensure that the public is still able to participate in the meeting. The public may participate in the following ways:
• Watch the meeting on FranklinTV or the City of Franklin website. • Watch the live stream through the City of Franklin Facebook and YouTube accounts. • Call in to the meeting 1-312-626-6799; Meeting ID: 963 5566 4470; Password: 544896. Callers will be unmuted and given the opportunity to comment during the meeting at specific times • Limited viewing will be available in the lobby at City Hall for up to ten persons, but in-person comment in the Board Room will not be available. •The public may email comments to email@example.com to be provided in full to the BZA and included in the minutes, but not read aloud in their entirety during the meeting. Comments will be accepted until noon the day before the meeting.
City YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CityOfFranklin;
City Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/CityOfFranklin;
City website: www.FranklinTN.gov/FranklinTV.
If you have any questions prior to the meeting, please contact the Planning Department at 615-791-3212.
The purpose of the meeting will be to consider matters brought to the attention of the BZA and will include the following:
CALL TO ORDER
Consideration of Resolution 2020-272, “A Resolution Declaring That The Board of Zoning Appeals Members Shall Meet On January 7, 2021, And Conduct Its Essential Business By Electronic Means Rather Than Being Required To Gather A Quorum Of The Members Physically Present In The Same Location Because It Is Necessary To Protect The Health, Safety, And Welfare of Tennesseans In Light Of The COVID-19 Outbreak”
APPROVAL OF 2021 MEETING SCHEDULE
ELECTION OF CHAIR AND VICE CHAIR
Approval of the October 1, 2020 and November 5, 2020 Minutes
1. Variance Request To Extend An Appurtenance Beyond The Maximum Permitted Encroachment By Ten Feet In The Rear Yard Of The Property Located At 104 Sutter Way (F.Z.O §3.5.5).
Anyone requesting accommodations due to disabilities should contact the Human Resources Department at (615) 791-3216, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
- WCS school board hears presentation on Wit & Wisdom curriculum
- Memorial to former Brentwood police officer unveiled along Franklin Road
- Ravenwood students help fulfill wish for local 3-year-old
- City celebrates street named after MLK and A.N.C. Williams
- Tennessee launches ads aimed at filling hospitality jobs
- Morning Pointe to host retirement planning seminar
- Parks adds Realtor in Brentwood
- Local DAR chapter holds flag retirement ceremony at Willow Springs Assisted Living
- Father and son rebuild lives together, strengthening family bond
- McEwen Northside announces next phase
- Franklin city staff shares updates on upcoming park, road projects
- WILLCO Awards return to red carpet to highlight WCS athletics
- Juneteenth weekend jam-packed with community celebration
- McLendon retiring from public service after 24 years
- Obituary: Robert 'Bob' Joseph Wydock Sr.
- Obituary: Stephen Kyle Anderson
- County mayor recognizes former attorney, Alzheimer’s group, cheerleaders
- Veteran bankers infuse Williamson County heritage into new Lineage Bank
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.