Details for City of Franklin Board of Zoning Appeals Special Meeting Agenda July 7, 2021
City of Franklin
Board of Zoning Appeals
Special Meeting Agenda
July 7, 2021
Public notice is hereby given that the Board of Zoning Appeals (BZA) will hold a special meeting on Wednesday, July 7, 2021, at 6:00 p.m. in the City Hall Board Room, 109 Third Avenue South, Franklin, Tennessee, to consider the items listed below that were originally scheduled for the regular BZA meeting on July 1, 2021. Additional information can be found at www.franklintn.gov/planning.
If you have any questions prior to the meeting, please contact the Planning Department at 615-791-3212.
The purpose of the meeting will be to consider matters brought to the attention of the BZA and will include the following:
CALL TO ORDER
Approval of the June 3, 2021 Minutes
1. Variance Request To Allow For An Encroachment Of Approximately 2 Feet Into A 5-Foot Side Yard Setback On The Property Located At 273 Stanley Park Lane In Franklin, TN (FZO §3.10.7).
2. Variance Request To Allow For An Accessory Dwelling To Be Larger Than 50% Of The Building Footprint Of The Principal Dwelling For The Property Located At 4105 Columbia Pike In Franklin, TN (FZO §5.2.7.A.3).
3. Appeal of Administrative Decision Regarding An Interpretation Of The Floodway Fringe Overlay District (FFO) Boundaries, Based On A Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Letter Of Map Revision Based On Fill For The Property Located At Water’s Edge Subdivision, Section 6, Franklin, TN (Map 106 Parcel 18602) (FZO §4.3).
Anyone requesting accommodations due to disabilities should contact the Human Resources Department at (615) 791-3216, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
- King Henry leads Titans' late rally to stun Seahawks 33-30
- Downpours hold off for Harpeth Conservancy River Swing
- County begins decennial reapportionment of 12 commission, school board districts
- Brentwood Academy graduate recognized for 9/11 remembrance photo
- Nashville Shakespeare Festival to return to Performing Arts Center
- Franklin candidates to participate in forum Sept. 27
- Franklin Band to host Sonic Boom! competition Oct. 2
- Franklin First UMC takes home 5 Telly Awards
- Franklin board hears pushback, support for Brownland Farm development
- CEO: Williamson Medical ventilating patients at higher rate than past COVID surges
- Tayla Lynn to host Humphreys County fundraiser at Franklin Theatre
- Pilgrimage Festival to kick off day two with Sunday Service
- Commentary: The truth hurts
- Franklin citizens invited to community meetings to discuss growth boundary
- Franklin neighbors voice traffic concerns around Franklin Grove event venue
- Local resident to host free community picnic to promote unity
- I-65 road rage incident under investigation
- Former Williamson County deputy arrested on official misconduct charge