Details for City of Franklin Board of Zoning Appeals
City of Franklin
Board of Zoning Appeals
April 2, 2020
Public notice is hereby given that the Board of Zoning Appeals (BZA) Meeting will be held on April 2, 2020 at 6:00 pm in the City Hall Board Room. The City will restrict physical access in the meeting room to a small number of staff members due to current limitations on public gatherings to prevent further spread of COVID-19 and to protect the health, safety, and welfare of City of Franklin officials, staff, and citizens. Accommodations have been made to ensure that the public is still able to participate in the meeting.
The public may participate by:
- Watch the live stream through the City of Franklin Facebook and YouTube accounts.
- Watch the meeting on Franklin TV or the City of Franklin website.
- Limited viewing will also be available in the lobby of City Hall to watch the live video. The public may be allowed to enter the Board Room one at a time during the public comment periods of the meeting.
- Call 1-312-626-6799 to listen to the meeting via Zoom. Meeting ID 430 399 1941.
To provide public comment on an agenda item during the meeting:
- Share your official comment with the agenda item number specified in the comment section of the Facebook or YouTube live videos.
- Email comments to email@example.com.
- If participating via Zoom, those who call in will be unmuted when comment is requested during a public comment portion of the meeting. This will be when you provide public comment for the record.
City YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CityOfFranklin
City Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/CityOfFranklin
Franklin TV: www.FranklinTN.gov/FranklinTV.
If you have any questions prior to the meeting, please contact the Planning Department at 615-791-3212.
The purpose of the meeting will be to consider matters brought to the attention of the BZA and will include the following:
CALL TO ORDER
Approval of the March 5, 2020 Minutes
1. Variance Request For The Minimum Parking Requirement, Parking Placement, And Sidewalk Requirements Adjacent to Parking Spaces For The Property Located At 1419 West Main Street (F.Z.O §10.1.6, §7.3, and §9.6.2).
Anyone requesting accommodations due to disabilities should contact the Human Resources Department at (615) 791-3216, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
- Franklin company helps implement safety procedures as hotels turn into isolation units
- Homeless in Williamson County offered aid during COVID-19 crisis
- Blood Assurance seeking blood plasma from recovered COVID-19 patients
- Tennessee Action for Hospitality establishes relief fund for hospitality workers
- Tennessee COVID-19 testing sites have abbreviated hours Good Friday, Saturday
- 'Back to Business' initiative to offer strategy sessions for small business, communications and marketing teams
- County to shift to 'status-quo' budget in response to pandemic
- Franklin’s Keith, the Voice of the Titans, to join Tennessee Radio Hall of Fame
- COVID-19 assessment sites set up in Franklin, Fairview
- Local churches grow closer amid social distancing
- Williamson County Fire & Rescue, other agencies respond to fire at towing business
- Tennessee turkey hunting season to start as scheduled
- Lee urges continuation of social distancing as curve begins to flatten
- Congressman answers local business owner questions about PPP loans
- College Hoops: Brentwood's Teichmann named head coach at Florida College
- Police seek voluntary compliance with 'Stay at Home Order'
- Five Points Post Office closes as USPS searches for new contractor
- Goin' Postal Westhaven to stay open for residents
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.