Details for City of Franklin Civil War Historical Commission Meeting Agenda July 8, 2021
City of Franklin
Civil War Historical Commission
July 8, 2021
Public notice is hereby given that the Civil War Historical Commission (CWHC) will hold a regularly scheduled meeting at the City Hall Training Room at 109 Third Avenue South, on Thursday, July 8th, 2021, at 8:00 A.M.
The purpose of the regular meeting will be to consider matters brought to the attention of the CWHC and will include the following:
CALL TO ORDER
Approval of the May 13, 2021 Minutes
1. Subcommittee Progress Reports
• Wayfinding Signs
• U.S. Line Markers
2. Planning & Parks Department Updates.
3. Organizational Announcements from Commissioners.
Anyone requesting accommodations due to disabilities should contact the Human
Resources Department at (615) 791-3216, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
- King Henry leads Titans' late rally to stun Seahawks 33-30
- Downpours hold off for Harpeth Conservancy River Swing
- County begins decennial reapportionment of 12 commission, school board districts
- Brentwood Academy graduate recognized for 9/11 remembrance photo
- Nashville Shakespeare Festival to return to Performing Arts Center
- Franklin candidates to participate in forum Sept. 27
- Franklin Band to host Sonic Boom! competition Oct. 2
- Franklin First UMC takes home 5 Telly Awards
- Franklin board hears pushback, support for Brownland Farm development
- CEO: Williamson Medical ventilating patients at higher rate than past COVID surges
- Tayla Lynn to host Humphreys County fundraiser at Franklin Theatre
- Pilgrimage Festival to kick off day two with Sunday Service
- Commentary: The truth hurts
- Franklin citizens invited to community meetings to discuss growth boundary
- Franklin neighbors voice traffic concerns around Franklin Grove event venue
- Local resident to host free community picnic to promote unity
- I-65 road rage incident under investigation
- Former Williamson County deputy arrested on official misconduct charge