Details for City of Franklin Civil War Historical Commission Meeting Agenda May 13, 2021
City of Franklin
Civil War Historical Commission
May 13, 2021
Public notice is hereby given that the Civil War Historical Commission (CWHC) will hold a regularly scheduled meeting at the City Hall Training Room at 109 Third Avenue South, on Thursday, May 13, 2020, at 8:00 A.M.
The purpose of the regular meeting will be to consider matters brought to the attention of the CWHC and will include the following:
CALL TO ORDER
Approval of the March 11, 2021 Minutes
1. Subcommittee Progress Reports
• Wayfinding Signs
• U.S. Line Markers
2. Parks Department Updates.
3. Organizational Announcements from Commissioners.
Anyone requesting accommodations due to disabilities should contact the Human
Resources Department at (615) 791-3216, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
- Ravenwood students help fulfill wish for local 3-year-old
- City celebrates street named after MLK and A.N.C. Williams
- Tennessee launches ads aimed at filling hospitality jobs
- Morning Pointe to host retirement planning seminar
- Parks adds Realtor in Brentwood
- Local DAR chapter holds flag retirement ceremony at Willow Springs Assisted Living
- Titans wrap minicamp, offseason with reminder camp is coming
- Columbia State holding in-person drop-in days for enrollment help
- Father and son rebuild lives together, strengthening family bond
- McEwen Northside announces next phase
- Franklin city staff shares updates on upcoming park, road projects
- WILLCO Awards return to red carpet to highlight WCS athletics
- Juneteenth weekend jam-packed with community celebration
- McLendon retiring from public service after 24 years
- WCS English curriculum draws concern despite reports of success
- Obituary: Robert 'Bob' Joseph Wydock Sr.
- Obituary: Stephen Kyle Anderson
- County mayor recognizes former attorney, Alzheimer’s group, cheerleaders
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.