Details for City of Franklin Civil War Historical Commission Meeting Agenda September 10, 2020
City of Franklin
Civil War Historical Commission
September 10, 2020
Public notice is hereby given that the Civil War Historical Commission will hold a regularly scheduled meeting on Thursday, September 10, 2020, at 8:00 A.M. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, this meeting will be a virtual meeting. The purpose of this meeting will be to conduct a design review workshop. No decisions on applications will be made at this meeting. The public may call in to the conference meeting 1-312-626-6799; Meeting ID: 930 3969 4562; Password: 896973. Callers will be unmuted and given the opportunity to comment during the meeting at specific times. The public may email comments to email@example.com to be provided in full to the Commission. Emailed comments will be accepted until 1 hour prior to the meeting. The meeting video will be available for public viewing 24 hours following the meeting on the City of Franklin YouTube account.
CALL TO ORDER
Consideration of Resolution 2020-171, “A Resolution Declaring That The Civil War Historical Commission Shall Meet On September 10, 2020, And Conduct Its Essential Business By Electronic Means Rather Than Being Required To Gather A Quorum Of The Members Physically Present In The Same Location Because It Is Necessary To Protect The Health, Safety, And Welfare of Tennesseans In Light Of The COVID-19 Outbreak”
Approval of the July 9, 2020 Minutes.
1.Subcommittee Progress Reports.
2.Parks Department Updates.
Anyone requesting accommodations due to disabilities should contact the Human Resources Department at (615) 791-3216, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
- Izzy’s, run by Vegas restaurant veterans, opens in Franklin
- Quick-acting Franklin EMT helps save child’s life while on vacation
- Young kicker’s successful PAT caps latest chapter in remarkable family’s ultimate goal
- Local health care professionals launch in-home urgent care practice
- State Volleyball: Nolensville showcases balance in second round win
- State Volleyball: 8th consecutive title in sights for Brentwood girls
- Franklin High receives $50K donation from alum to aid extracurricular participation
- Soccer: BGA cruises into state quarterfinals; Page to play for region title
- Local developer hopes to create small community on historic Franklin property
- WCS school board passes 8 asynchronous days, hears from Diversify Our Narrative
- Nurse’s observations at dentist office saves Spring Hill resident’s life
- New physician practice opens in Franklin
- New Franklin park name to honor memory of young resident
- Obituary: Matthew Keith 'Matt' Barnett
- Soccer: Ravenwood stops Centennial for district title, region berth
- Franklin resident, grandson of 10th US president, was leader in his own right
- Shake Shack to open location at Franklin's McEwen Northside
- Split Log Road crash in Brentwood leads to casualty