Details for City of Franklin Design Review Committee Meeting Agenda April 19, 2021
City of Franklin
Design Review Committee
April 19, 2021
Public notice is hereby given that the Design Review Committee (DRC) of the Franklin Historic Zoning Commission (HZC) will hold a regularly scheduled meeting on Monday, April 19, 2021, at 4:00 P.M. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, this meeting will be a virtual meeting. The purpose of this meeting will be to conduct a design review workshop. No decisions on applications will be made at this meeting. The public may call in to the conference meeting to listen at 1-312-626-6799; Meeting ID: 936 1012 2602; Passcode: 532717. The public may email comments to firstname.lastname@example.org to be provided in full to the Commission and included in the minutes but not read aloud in their entirety during the meeting. Emailed comments will be accepted until 4:00pm on the day before the meeting. The meeting video will be available for public viewing 24 hours following the meeting on the City of Franklin YouTube account.
CALL TO ORDER
Consideration of Resolution 2021-76, “A Resolution Declaring That The Design Review Committee Shall Meet On April 19, 2021, And Conduct Its Essential Business By Electronic Means Rather Than Being Required To Gather A Quorum Of The Members Physically Present In The Same Location Because It Is Necessary To Protect The Health, Safety, And Welfare of Tennesseans In Light Of The COVID-19 Outbreak”
1. Discussion of Development Plan Recommendation Request for Potential Development at the Southeast and Southwest Corners of the Intersection at Mack Hatcher Pkwy. and Franklin Rd.; Kiser Vogrin Design, Applicant.
2. Discussion of Alterations (Masonry) at 255 4th Ave. S.; Neil Paez, Applicant.
3. Discussion of Alterations (Accessory) at 245 4th Ave. S.; Heather Joel, Applicant.
4. Discussion of Alterations (Storefront) at 415 Main St.; Kari Ihle, Applicant.
5. Discussion of New Construction at 143 Splendor Ridge Dr. (Lot 8); Chad Gore, Applicant.
6. Discussion of New Construction at 167 Splendor Ridge Dr. (Lot 12); Chad Gore, Applicant.
Anyone requesting accommodations due to disabilities should contact the Human Resources Department at (615) 791-3216, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
- WCS school board hears presentation on Wit & Wisdom curriculum
- Memorial to Brentwood police officer unveiled along Franklin Road
- Ravenwood students help fulfill wish for local 3-year-old
- City celebrates street named after MLK and A.N.C. Williams
- Tennessee launches ads aimed at filling hospitality jobs
- Morning Pointe to host retirement planning seminar
- Parks adds Realtor in Brentwood
- Local DAR chapter holds flag retirement ceremony at Willow Springs Assisted Living
- Father and son rebuild lives together, strengthening family bond
- McEwen Northside announces next phase
- Juneteenth weekend jam-packed with community celebration
- Franklin city staff shares updates on upcoming park, road projects
- WILLCO Awards return to red carpet to highlight WCS athletics
- McLendon retiring from public service after 24 years
- Obituary: Stephen Kyle Anderson
- Obituary: Robert 'Bob' Joseph Wydock Sr.
- County mayor recognizes former attorney, Alzheimer’s group, cheerleaders
- Veteran bankers infuse Williamson County heritage into new Lineage Bank
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.