Details for City of Franklin Design Review Committee Meeting Agenda April 20, 2020
Public notice is hereby given that the Design Review Committee (DRC) of the Franklin Historic Zoning Commission (HZC) will hold a regularly scheduled meeting on Monday, April 20, 2020, at 4:30 P.M. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, this meeting will be a virtual meeting. The purpose of this meeting will be to conduct a design review workshop. No decisions on applications will be made at this meeting. The public may call 615-550-8420 to listen to the meeting and make comments during any public comment period. The public may also email comments to email@example.com to be read aloud during the meeting. Emailed comments will be accepted until 1 hour prior to the meeting. The meeting video will be available for public viewing 24 hours following the meeting on the City of Franklin Facebook and YouTube accounts.
CALL TO ORDER
Consideration of Resolution 2020-46, “A Resolution Declaring That The Design Review Committee Shall Meet On April 20, 2020, And Conduct Its Essential Business By Electronic Means Rather Than Being Required To Gather A Quorum Of The Members Physically Present In The Same Location Because It Is Necessary To Protect The Health, Safety, And Welfare of Tennesseans In Light Of The COVID-19 Outbreak”
1. Discussion of Addition, Alterations (Porte Cochere Enclosure), Demolition (Accessory), & New Construction (Accessory) at 209 2nd Ave. S.; Marcus Brooks, Applicant.
2. Discussion of Window Replacement at 128 4th Ave. N.; Jared Meitzler, Applicant.
3. Discussion of New Construction at 440 Boyd Mill Ave.; Preston Shea, Applicant.
Anyone requesting accommodations due to disabilities should contact the Human Resources Department at (615) 791-3216, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
- Volunteer Tennessee announces pair of funding opportunities
- Fridrich & Clark Realty adds Jordan to firm
- State Fair looking for competitors through Sept. 20
- Historic Rippavilla town hall virtual meeting scheduled
- Natural gas release scheduled along Beechcroft Road in Spring Hill
- Offensive linemen eager to pick up where Titans left off
- Bradshaw overcomes odds to win Tenn. Senate nomination
- Coyotes advance with 4-3 overtime win over Predators
- Former CPA student-athlete dies after car crash
- Work begins on traffic signals at Wilson Pike underpass
- ‘Anchor down!’ Franklin High siblings prepare for life at Vandy amid pandemic
- Mayor extends Williamson County's mask mandate
- Williamson County parents, students push for in-person learning at protest
- Obituary: James Evan Snider
- Hagerty triumphs over Sethi for Senate seat after divisive campaign
- Families brace for impact of new school year amidst pandemic
- Thursday is Election Day: Here’s what you need to know
- Former BGA standout Mitchell faces canceled season, remains focused