Details for City of Franklin Design Review Committee Meeting Agenda June 23, 2021
City of Franklin
Design Review Committee
June 23, 2021
Public notice is hereby given that the Design Review Committee (DRC) of the Franklin Historic Zoning Commission (HZC) will hold a Special Called meeting on Wednesday, June 23, 2021. The DRC will meet at 334 Franklin Rd. at 3:30 P.M. to conduct a site visit to discuss the following:
1. Discussion of Addition & Accessory Structure at 334 Franklin Rd.; Gamble Design Collaborative, Applicant.
The purpose of the site visit will be to conduct a design review workshop. The Design Review Committee only makes recommendations to the Historic Zoning Commission.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, social distancing will be required, and masks/face coverings should be worn.
Anyone requesting accommodations due to disabilities should contact the Human Resources Department at (615) 791-3216, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
- Spotlight returns to rapid growth during State of the County
- Franklin Walgreen's burglar identified
- Excitement abounds at Brentwood inclusive playground info meeting
- Local women’s group gives club’s largest donation ever to High Hopes
- Trader Joe’s Cool Springs store to open in August
- Wrestling: BGA tabs Humes to lead program
- United Way collects school supplies for 9K students in Middle Tennessee
- Tax-free holidays begin Friday
- Here are the candidates running in Franklin’s alderman election
- Nashville man arrested after driving 70 MPH in downtown Franklin
- Drunk driver arrested in Franklin with 2 kids in back seat
- Galileo Preparatory Academy to open first campus in Franklin
- Obituary: Wayne Bradley Gearheart
- National Geographic docuseries to feature College Grove family farm
- Schakolad Chocolate Factory opens in CoolSprings Crossing
- WCS releases health and wellness guidelines for return to school
- DeGrasse centers Franklin alderman campaign on diverse needs from Natchez to Ladd Park
- Former alderman candidate throws hat back in ring for Franklin Ward 2 seat