Details for City of Franklin Design Review Committee Meeting Agenda May 17, 2021
City of Franklin
Design Review Committee
May 17, 2021
Public notice is hereby given that the Design Review Committee (DRC) of the Franklin Historic Zoning Commission (HZC) will hold a regularly scheduled meeting on Monday, May 17, 2021, at 4:00 P.M. in the City Hall Board Room, 109 Third Avenue South, Franklin, Tennessee. If you have any questions prior to the meeting, please contact the Planning Department at 615-791-3212.
The public may email comments to firstname.lastname@example.org to be provided in full to the Commission and included in the minutes but not read aloud in their entirety during the meeting. Emailed comments will be accepted until 4:00pm on the day before the meeting.
The purpose of the regular meeting will be to conduct a design review workshop. The Design Review Committee only makes recommendations to the Historic Zoning Commission.
CALL TO ORDER
1. Discussion of Bicentennial Park Pavilion Alterations, located at 200 & 214 N. Margin St.; City of Franklin, Applicant.
2. Discussion of Addition & Alterations at 212 Lewisburg Ave.; Lauren Binkley, Applicant.
3. Discussion of New Construction at 125 Splendor Ridge Dr. (Lot 5); Chad Gore, Applicant.
4. Discussion of New Construction at 131 Splendor Ridge Dr. (Lot 6); Chad Gore, Applicant.
5. Discussion of Partial Demolition & Addition (Principal), Relocation (Accessory), & New Construction (Accessory) at 205 Lewisburg Ave.; Chris Strickland, Applicant.
Anyone requesting accommodations due to disabilities should contact the Human Resources Department at (615) 791-3216, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
- WCS school board hears presentation on Wit & Wisdom curriculum
- Memorial to former Brentwood police officer unveiled along Franklin Road
- Ravenwood students help fulfill wish for local 3-year-old
- City celebrates street named after MLK and A.N.C. Williams
- Tennessee launches ads aimed at filling hospitality jobs
- Morning Pointe to host retirement planning seminar
- Parks adds Realtor in Brentwood
- Local DAR chapter holds flag retirement ceremony at Willow Springs Assisted Living
- Father and son rebuild lives together, strengthening family bond
- McEwen Northside announces next phase
- Franklin city staff shares updates on upcoming park, road projects
- WILLCO Awards return to red carpet to highlight WCS athletics
- Juneteenth weekend jam-packed with community celebration
- McLendon retiring from public service after 24 years
- Obituary: Robert 'Bob' Joseph Wydock Sr.
- Obituary: Stephen Kyle Anderson
- County mayor recognizes former attorney, Alzheimer’s group, cheerleaders
- Veteran bankers infuse Williamson County heritage into new Lineage Bank
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.