Details for City of Franklin Historic Cemeteries Subcommittee Meeting Agenda November 12, 2020
City of Franklin
Historic Cemeteries Subcommittee
November 12, 2020
Public notice is hereby given that the Historic Cemeteries Subcommittee of the Civil War Historical Commission will hold a meeting on Thursday, November 12, 2020, at 9:30 A.M. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, this meeting will be a virtual meeting. The public may call in to the conference meeting to listen at 1-312-626-6799; Meeting ID: 958 7056 4161; Password: 461216. The public may email comments to email@example.com to be provided in full to the Commission and included in the minutes but not read aloud in their entirety during the meeting. Emailed comments will be accepted until 4:00pm the day before the meeting. The meeting video will be available for public viewing 24 hours following the meeting on the City of Franklin YouTube account.
CALL TO ORDER
Consideration of Resolution 2020-233, “A Resolution Declaring That The Historic Cemeteries Subcommittee Of The Civil War Historical Commission Shall Meet On November 12, 2020, And Conduct Its Essential Business By Electronic Means Rather Than Being Required To Gather A Quorum Of The Members Physically Present In The Same Location Because It Is Necessary To Protect The Health, Safety, And Welfare of Tennesseans In Light Of The COVID-19 Outbreak”
Discussion of Community Burial Marker Cleaning Initiative.
Discussion of Rules & Regulations for Historic Cemeteries.
Discussion of Citizen Burial Marker Requests.
- Longview Elementary spends week in remote learning alongside secondary schools
- Battle of Franklin remembered 156 years later
- Some Ladd Park residents oppose potential sports development nearby
- Gresham Smith to design Ramsey Solutions Conference Center
- Championship Football: Several area teams to play for state titles this week
- Hoops: Page takes two from Fairview
- BrandMETTLE cuts ribbon on downtown Franklin space
- Deadline approaching for tnAchieves mentor applications
- Couple, after 66-day ICU battle, seeks to comfort anyone dealing with COVID-19
- Residents unite for Dec. 5 Christmas parade
- Death of Alderman Pearl Bransford leaves hole in Franklin community
- Franklin Parks Dept. to host first-ever drive-through Christmas light display
- Playoff Football: Brentwood reaches first championship since 2002
- Playoff Football: Nolensville's season blown over by Elizabethton
- Holiday Magic on Main launches in downtown Franklin
- Playoff Football: Semifinal showdown awaits as Brentwood eyes Bartlett
- Obituary: Douglas Blake Hargrove
- Playoff Football: Summit earns trip back to state finals