Details for City of Franklin Historic Zoning Commission Meeting Agenda May 10, 2021
City of Franklin
Historic Zoning Commission
May 10, 2021
Public notice is hereby given that the Historic Zoning Commission (HZC) will hold a regularly scheduled meeting on Monday, May 10, 2021, at 5:00 P.M. in the City Hall Board Room, 109 Third Avenue South, Franklin, Tennessee. If you have any questions prior to the meeting, please contact the Planning Department at 615-791-3212.
The purpose of the regular meeting will be to consider matters brought to the attention of the HZC and will include the following:
CALL TO ORDER
• Approval of the April 12, 2021 Minutes.
VOTE TO PLACE NON-AGENDA ITEMS ON THE AGENDA
The non-agenda process, by design, is reserved for emergency instances. Non-agenda items shall be considered only upon the unanimous approval of all the HZC members.
CITIZEN COMMENTS ON ITEMS NOT ON THE AGENDA
Open for Franklin citizens to be heard on items not included on this Agenda. As provided by law, the HZC shall make no decisions or consideration of action of citizen comments, except to refer the matter to the Planning Director for administrative consideration, or to schedule the matter for HZC consideration at a later date.
CERTIFICATE OF APPROPRIATENESS (COA) APPLICATIONS
1. Consideration of Preliminary HZC Recommendation Request for Potential Development at the Southeast and Southwest Corners of the Intersection at Mack Hatcher Pkwy. and Franklin Rd.; Kiser Vogrin Design, Applicant.
2. Consideration of Alterations (Storefront) at 415 Main St.; Kari Ihle, Applicant.
3. Consideration of Alterations (Rear Facade Fenestration) at 132 1st Ave. S.; Pauline Pons, Applicant.
4. Consideration of New Construction at 143 Splendor Ridge Dr.; Chad Gore, Applicant.
5. Consideration of New Construction at 167 Splendor Ridge Dr.; Chad Gore, Applicant.
RECEIPT OF ADMINISTRATIVE COA APPROVALS ON BEHALF OF THE HZC
• Rear Elevation Signage at 99 E. Main St.; Renee Mediamolle, Applicant.
• Sandwich Board Signage at 435 Main St. Dawn Craig, Applicant.
• COA Extension for Alterations (Columbarium Construction) at 435 Main St.; Ed Triggs, Applicant.
Anyone requesting accommodations due to disabilities should contact the Human Resources Department at (615) 791-3216, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
- WCS school board hears presentation on Wit & Wisdom curriculum
- Memorial to former Brentwood police officer unveiled along Franklin Road
- Ravenwood students help fulfill wish for local 3-year-old
- City celebrates street named after MLK and A.N.C. Williams
- Tennessee launches ads aimed at filling hospitality jobs
- Morning Pointe to host retirement planning seminar
- Parks adds Realtor in Brentwood
- Local DAR chapter holds flag retirement ceremony at Willow Springs Assisted Living
- Father and son rebuild lives together, strengthening family bond
- McEwen Northside announces next phase
- Franklin city staff shares updates on upcoming park, road projects
- WILLCO Awards return to red carpet to highlight WCS athletics
- Juneteenth weekend jam-packed with community celebration
- McLendon retiring from public service after 24 years
- Obituary: Robert 'Bob' Joseph Wydock Sr.
- Obituary: Stephen Kyle Anderson
- County mayor recognizes former attorney, Alzheimer’s group, cheerleaders
- Veteran bankers infuse Williamson County heritage into new Lineage Bank
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.