Details for City of Franklin Meeting Agenda Beer Board Tuesday, April 13, 2021 4:30 PM Board Room
City of Franklin
109 3rd Ave S
Franklin, TN 37064
Tuesday, April 13, 2021 4:30 PM Board Room
The Beer Board Meeting will limit physical access in the meeting room due to current limitations on public gatherings. Accommodations have been made to ensure that the public is able to participate in the meeting. The public may participate in the following ways: • Watch the meeting on FranklinTV or the City of Franklin website.
• Watch the live stream through the City of Franklin Facebook and YouTube accounts.
• Call in to the conference meeting 1-312-626-6799, Meeting ID: 989 8662 1284 Passcode: 409011. Callers will be unmuted and given an opportunity to comment during the meeting at specific times. • Limited viewing will be available in the lobby of City Hall to watch the live video. • The public may email comments and questions prior to 4:30 p.m. on the day of the meeting to email@example.com to be read aloud.
• City YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CityOfFranklin
• City Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/CityOfFranklin
• City website: https://www.franklintn.gov
CALL TO ORDER
MEETING PROCEDURE CHANGES
1. Consideration Of Resolution 2021-62, A Resolution Declaring That The Beer Board Shall Meet On April 13, 2021 And Conduct Its Essential Business By Electronic Means Rather Than Being Required To Gather A Quorum Of The Members Physically Present In The Same Location Because It Is Necessary To Protect The Health, Safety, And Welfare Of Tennesseans In Light Of The COVID-19 Outbreak. Sponsors: Shauna Billingsley
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
2. Consideration Of Approval Of Minutes Of The March 9, 2021 Beer Board Meeting.
3. Consideration Of Application Of Mangiba GP, D/B/A Clarion Pointe, 6210 Hospitality Dr, Franklin, TN 37067, Anand Patel, Managing Agent, For On And Off Premises Consumption. Sponsors: Revenue Management
4. Consideration Of Application Of Friends of Franklin Park, Inc, D/B/A, Bourbon And Bubbles, 239 Franklin Rd, Franklin, TN 37065, Torrey Barnhill, Managing Agent, For Special Event. Event Date And Hours: May 22, 2021. Sponsors: Revenue Management
5. Consideration Of Application Of Life Actual Media, LLC, D/B/A, The Rabbit Hole VR, 215 Gothic Ct, Suite 201, Franklin, TN 37067, Taylor Mitchell Poythress, Managing Agent, For On Premises Consumption. Sponsors: Revenue Management
6. Consideration Of Application Of Big Joe’s, LLC, D/B/A, Tamale Joe’s, 2000 Mallory Lane, Suite 310, Franklin, TN 37067, Emily Henline, Managing Agent, For On Premises Consumption. Sponsors: Revenue Management
Anyone needing accommodations due to disabilities please contact the ADA Coordinator at 615-791-3277 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
- WCS school board hears presentation on Wit & Wisdom curriculum
- Memorial to Brentwood police officer unveiled along Franklin Road
- Ravenwood students help fulfill wish for local 3-year-old
- City celebrates street named after MLK and A.N.C. Williams
- Tennessee launches ads aimed at filling hospitality jobs
- Morning Pointe to host retirement planning seminar
- Parks adds Realtor in Brentwood
- Local DAR chapter holds flag retirement ceremony at Willow Springs Assisted Living
- Father and son rebuild lives together, strengthening family bond
- McEwen Northside announces next phase
- Franklin city staff shares updates on upcoming park, road projects
- WILLCO Awards return to red carpet to highlight WCS athletics
- Juneteenth weekend jam-packed with community celebration
- McLendon retiring from public service after 24 years
- Obituary: Robert 'Bob' Joseph Wydock Sr.
- Obituary: Stephen Kyle Anderson
- County mayor recognizes former attorney, Alzheimer’s group, cheerleaders
- Veteran bankers infuse Williamson County heritage into new Lineage Bank
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.