Details for City of Franklin Meeting Agenda Beer Board
City of Franklin
109 3rd Ave S
Franklin, TN 37064
Tuesday, August 11, 2020 4:30 PM
The Beer Board Meeting will limit physical access in the meeting room due to current limitations on public gatherings. Accommodations have been made to ensure that the public is able to participate in the meeting. The public may participate in the following ways: • Watch the meeting on FranklinTV or the City of Franklin website.
• Watch the live stream through the City of Franklin Facebook and YouTube accounts.
• Call in to the conference meeting at 312-626-6799, Meeting ID: 928 8530 8843, Password: 440056. Callers will be unmuted and given an opportunity to comment during the meeting at specific times. • Limited viewing will be available in the lobby of City Hall to watch the live video. • The public may email comments and questions prior to the start of the meeting to firstname.lastname@example.org to be read aloud.
• City YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CityOfFranklin
• City Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/CityOfFranklin
• City website: https://www.franklintn.gov/franklin-tv
CALL TO ORDER
MEETING PROCEDURE CHANGES
1. Consideration Of Resolution 2020-139, A Resolution Declaring That The Beer Board Shall Meet On August 11, 2020 And Conduct Its Essential Business By Electronic Means Rather Than Being Required To Gather A Quorum Of The Members Physically Present In The Same Location Because It Is Necessary To Protect The Health, Safety, And Welfare Of Tennesseans In Light Of The COVID-19 Outbreak.
Sponsors: Shauna Billingsley
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
2. Consideration Of Approval Of Minutes From The July 14, 2020 Beer Board Meeting.
3. Consideration Of Application Of Ting Hui Zhang, D/B/A The Broilery Seafood And Grill, 545 Cool Springs Blvd Ste 195, Franklin, TN 37067, Ting Hui Zhang, Managing Agent, For On Premises Consumption. Sponsors:
4. Consideration Of Application Of CL Of Cool Springs LLC, D/B/A Core Life Eatery, 401-B Cool Springs Blvd, Franklin, TN 37067, Scott Searles, Managing Agent, For On Premises Consumption. Sponsors:
5. Consideration Of Application Of Culaccino LLC, D/B/A Culaccino, 104 East Main St, Franklin, TN 37064, Frank Anthony Pullara, Managing Agent, For On Premises Consumption. Sponsors:
6. Consideration Of Application Of Riffs Hospitality LLC, D/B/A Pinchy’s Lobster Co, 230 Franklin Rd, Franklin, TN 37064, William Lofback, Managing Agent, For On And Off Premises Consumption.
Anyone needing accommodations due to disabilities please contact the ADA Coordinator at 615-791-3277 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
- Pilgrimage Fest to announce 2021 dates Saturday
- Former school board chairman to serve as WCS director of COVID response
- Tennessee education department says student learning loss due to school closures
- Franklin organizations to hold Black Business Expo, voter registration drive
- Spring Station student inspires joy, amasses deep friendships as 12-year-old assistant football coach
- Rotarians join forces to restore cemetery headstones, preserve history
- 917 Society strives to ensure more students read, understand, value US Constitution
- Mountain bike park opens just in time to kick off fall
- WCS addresses student's social media post including racial slur
- Local chef fills need with salad business
- Asynchronous days for teacher planning may be in on-campus students’ future
- Franklin included on Money's Best Places to Live list
- Commercial building fire in Franklin causes $100K in damages
- Restaurant's grand opening to serve as donation day for One Gen Away
- Obituary: Marie Osborne Herbert
- As protests become commonplace, Franklin seeks to regulate public gatherings
- Football: Granzow, Brentwood take ‘Battle of the Woods’ in OT
- Soccer: Indy battles Ravenwood to draw; Centennial upends Brentwood; Franklin cruises