Details for City of Franklin Meeting Agenda Board of Mayor & Aldermen and Franklin Municipal Planning Commission Thursday, June 24, 2021 5:00 PM Board Room
City of Franklin
109 3rd Ave S
Franklin, TN 37064
Board of Mayor & Aldermen and
Franklin Municipal Planning Commission
Thursday, June 24, 2021 5:00 PM Board Room
Notice is hereby given that a joint, non-voting workshop of the Board of Mayor and Aldermen and the Franklin Municipal Planning Commission will be held on the date, time and in the location stated above. Additional information can be found at www.franklintn.gov/planning. For accommodations due to disabilities, contact the Human Resource Department at 791-3216, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
The typical process for discussing an item in this workshop setting is as follows:
1. Applicant / staff presentation, and
2. BOMA and FMPC comments
Accommodations have been made to ensure that the public is able to view the meeting. The public may view the workshop in the following ways: • Watch the meeting on FranklinTV or the City of Franklin website. • Watch the live stream through the City of Franklin Facebook and YouTube accounts. • Attend in-person in the Boardroom. The public may also watch the meeting on the TV in the lobby.
CALL TO ORDER
1. (5:00 - 5:20 PM) Discussion of a Development Plan proposing 58 single-family units, on 58 acres, located west of Mack Hatcher Parkway and north of Old Charlotte Pike (Old Charlotte Pike PUD).
2. (5:20 - 5:40 PM) Discussion of a Development Plan proposing 555 multifamily units and 320,116 square feet of nonresidential development, on 32.78 acres, located at Franklin Park, northeast of the intersection of Interstate 65 and East McEwen Drive.
3. (5:40 - 6:00 PM) Discussion of a Development Plan Revision to the Gateway Village PUD, proposing an additional six multifamily units within the remaining unconstructed building, on 37.2 acres, located near the intersection of Franklin Road and Lynnwood Way.
4. (6:00 - 6:30 PM) Discussion of a Development Plan proposing 34 single-family lots and 33 multiplex buildings (166 total units), on 61.8 acres, located south of the intersection of Mack Hatcher Parkway and Franklin Road (Creekside PUD).
- Spotlight returns to rapid growth during State of the County
- Franklin Walgreen's burglar identified
- Excitement abounds at Brentwood inclusive playground info meeting
- Local women’s group gives club’s largest donation ever to High Hopes
- Trader Joe’s Cool Springs store to open in August
- Wrestling: BGA tabs Humes to lead program
- United Way collects school supplies for 9K students in Middle Tennessee
- Tax-free holidays begin Friday
- Here are the candidates running in Franklin’s alderman election
- Nashville man arrested after driving 70 MPH in downtown Franklin
- Drunk driver arrested in Franklin with 2 kids in back seat
- Galileo Preparatory Academy to open first campus in Franklin
- Obituary: Wayne Bradley Gearheart
- National Geographic docuseries to feature College Grove family farm
- Schakolad Chocolate Factory opens in CoolSprings Crossing
- WCS releases health and wellness guidelines for return to school
- DeGrasse centers Franklin alderman campaign on diverse needs from Natchez to Ladd Park
- Former alderman candidate throws hat back in ring for Franklin Ward 2 seat