Details for City of Franklin Meeting Agenda Board of Mayor & Aldermen and Franklin Municipal Planning Commission Thursday, May 27, 2021 5:00 PM Board Room
City of Franklin
109 3rd Ave S
Franklin, TN 37064
Board of Mayor & Aldermen and Franklin Municipal Planning Commission
Thursday, May 27, 2021 5:00 PM Board Room
Notice is hereby given that a joint, non-voting workshop of the Board of Mayor and Aldermen and the Franklin Municipal Planning Commission will be held on the date, time and in the location stated above. Additional information can be found at www.franklintn.gov/planning. For accommodations due to disabilities, contact the
Human Resource Department at 791-3216, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
The typical process for discussing an item in this workshop setting is as follows:
1. Applicant / staff presentation, and
2. BOMA and FMPC comments
The Board of Mayor & Aldermen and Franklin Municipal Planning Commission Joint Conceptual Workshop will limit physical access in the meeting room to prevent further spread of COVID-19 and to protect the health, safety, and welfare of the City of Franklin officials, staff, and citizens. Accommodations have been made to ensure that the public is able to view the meeting. The public may view the workshop in the
• Watch the meeting on FranklinTV or the City of Franklin website.
• Watch the live stream through the City of Franklin Facebook and YouTube accounts.
• Attend in-person in the Boardroom. The public may sit in the Boardroom if social distancing can be met, or watch the meeting on the TV in the lobby.
CALL TO ORDER
1. (5:00 - 5:30 PM) Discussion of an Envision Franklin Amendment, requesting a change from Conservation Subdivision Design Concept to Neighborhood Mixed-Use Design Concept with a Special Consideration, for property located at 1740 New Highway 96 West, near the intersection of New Highway 96 West and Mack Hatcher Parkway (Short Property).
2. (5:30 - 6:30 PM) Presentation on the New City Hall Master Planning: JCW Input Session.
Sponsors: Kelly Dannenfelser
- WCS school board hears presentation on Wit & Wisdom curriculum
- Memorial to former Brentwood police officer unveiled along Franklin Road
- Ravenwood students help fulfill wish for local 3-year-old
- City celebrates street named after MLK and A.N.C. Williams
- Tennessee launches ads aimed at filling hospitality jobs
- Morning Pointe to host retirement planning seminar
- Parks adds Realtor in Brentwood
- Local DAR chapter holds flag retirement ceremony at Willow Springs Assisted Living
- Father and son rebuild lives together, strengthening family bond
- McEwen Northside announces next phase
- Franklin city staff shares updates on upcoming park, road projects
- WILLCO Awards return to red carpet to highlight WCS athletics
- Juneteenth weekend jam-packed with community celebration
- McLendon retiring from public service after 24 years
- Obituary: Robert 'Bob' Joseph Wydock Sr.
- Obituary: Stephen Kyle Anderson
- County mayor recognizes former attorney, Alzheimer’s group, cheerleaders
- Veteran bankers infuse Williamson County heritage into new Lineage Bank
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.