Details for City of Franklin Meeting Agenda Board of Zoning Appeals September 2, 2021 6:00 p.m.
City of Franklin
Board of Zoning Appeals
September 2, 2021 6:00 p.m.
City Hall Boardroom City Hall
109 3rd Ave S Franklin, TN 37064 615-791-3217
Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the Board of Zoning Appeals will be held on the date, time, and location listed above. Additional information can be found at www.franklintn.gov/planning.
For accommodations due to disabilities or other special arrangements, please contact the Human Resources Department at (615) 791-3216, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Accommodations have been made to ensure that the public is able to participate in the meeting. The public may participate in the following ways: • Watch the meeting on FranklinTV or the City of Franklin website. • Watch the live stream through the City of Franklin Facebook and YouTube accounts. • Email comments to firstname.lastname@example.org to be provided in full to the Commission and included in the minutes, but not read aloud in their entirety during the meeting. Emailed comments are accepted until 12:00 PM (noon) on the day before the meeting. • Comment in-person in the Boardroom. Speakers will be asked to fill out a speaker card prior to the meeting starting. Speakers may sit in the Boardroom or wait in the lobby.
CALL TO ORDER
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Consideration of Approval of the August 5, 2021 Meeting Minutes.
1. Variance Request For A Front Yard Fence To Be 5 Feet Taller Than The Maximum Height of 3 Feet To Construct An 8-Foot Tall Fence At 311 Eddy Lane. (F.Z.O. 13.1.2.C, Fences and Walls, Front Yard Fence and Wall Height).
2. Variance Request For A 14-Foot Encroachment Into The Required 25-Foot Rear Yard Setback To Construct a Rear Screened In Porch For The Property Located At 301 Sterling Park Terrace. (F.Z.O. 3.10.7, Planned District - Dimensional Standards).
- Date set for 36th annual Pumpkinfest
- Football Preview: Three home games highlight busy slate for WillCo teams
- Ravenwood’s Dickinson honored with Herff Jones Heart of the Team award
- Brentwood Blaze to celebrate 30th anniversary
- 917 Society holds 5th annual Constitution Celebration
- Mukhtar scores 2 goals, Nashville beats Miami 5-1
- Westhaven Golf Club to reopen after 5-month renovation
- Stranch joins Harpeth Conservancy as COO, VP of conservation policy
- Mack Hatcher extension to open Oct. 31
- Pilgrimage Festival to kick off day two with Sunday Service
- Franklin citizens invited to community meetings to discuss growth boundary
- Obituary: Charles Baker 'Charlie' Woodall Sr.
- County begins decennial reapportionment of 12 commission, school board districts
- WCS staff likely to recommend extending mask requirement
- Tennesseans asked to choose state's next license plate
- BGA adds 5 to board of trustees
- Football: Ravenwood takes Battle of the Woods win at Brentwood
- Franklin board hears pushback, support for Brownland Farm development