Details for City of Franklin Meeting Agenda Capital Investment Committee Thursday, September 23, 2021
City of Franklin
Capital Investment Committee
109 3rd Ave S
Franklin, TN 37064
Thursday, September 23, 2021
3:30 PM Board Room
CALL TO ORDER
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Consideration Of Approval Of Minutes Of The August 26, 2021 Capital Investment Committee Meeting.
2. Consideration Of DRAFT COF Contract No. 2021-0257 With CDM Smith For the Water Reclamation Facility National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Permit Renewal Application Support For An Amount of $30,000.
Sponsors: Michelle Hatcher, Brian Goodwin
3. Consideration Of DRAFT COF Contract No. 2019-0310, Final Change Order With Middle Tennessee Infrastructure For Holiday Court Pump Station Project.
Sponsors: Michelle Hatcher, Patricia McNeese
4. Consideration Of Ordinance 2021-38, An Ordinance To Reduce The Speed Limit On Boyd Mill Avenue From The Eastern Terminus Of New Highway 96 West To Downs Boulevard.
Sponsors: Paul Holzen, Jonathan Marston, Adam Moser
5. Consideration Of DRAFT Amendment 1 To COF To Contract No. 2020-0222, An Amendment To A Professional Services Agreement With Jackson Thornton Utilities For Revenue Requirements Analysis And Cost Of Service/Rate Study For The Water/Wastewater/Reclaimed Water System for a Not To Exceed Amount of $8,000.
Sponsors: Michelle Hatcher
6. Consideration To Grant Sewer Availability For 4046 Clovercroft Road (Map 079, Parcel 05401).
Sponsors: Michelle Hatcher, Scott Andrews
7. Capital Projects Dashboard And Status Updates For September 2021.
Sponsors: Paul Holzen, Jonathan Marston
Anyone needing accommodations due to disabilities please contact the ADA Coordinator at 615-791-3277 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
- State Volleyball: Nolensville begins consolation push with tough victory
- Reapportionment committee sends district map to county commission
- Local 14-year-old inspiring community despite hardship
- Football Preview: Page’s trek to Indy highlights busy slate in WillCo
- BGA’s Robertson named Herff Jones Heart of the Team winner
- St. Philip members gather to pray for America
- TPAC reopens with award-winning musical, new virus rules
- State Volleyball: BGA to play for first title
- Letter to the Editor: I lost, but we won
- Thieves steal 3 trucks from Franklin business
- Obituary: Austin Corbett
- Back to the ‘Boro: BGA volleyball secures Final 4 berth
- School board tests new public comment sign-up procedure at Monday meeting
- H. G. Hill to redevelop vacant Franklin Plaza
- State Volleyball: BGA advances to championship semifinal
- Obituary: Hannah Nance Williams
- Obituary: Jennifer Lynn 'Jenny' Schultz
- Volleyball: Nolensville, Ravenwood punch tickets to state
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.