Details for City of Franklin Meeting Agenda Capital Investment Committee
City of Franklin
Capital Investment Committee
109 3rd Ave S
Franklin, TN 37064
Thursday, March 25, 2021 3:30 PM Board Room
The Capital Investment Committee Meeting will limit physical access in the meeting room due to current limitations on public gatherings. Accommodations have been made to ensure that the public is able to participate in the meeting. The public may participate in the following ways: • Watch the meeting on FranklinTV or the City of Franklin website. • Watch the live stream through the City of Franklin Facebook and YouTube accounts. • Call in to the conference meeting 1-312-626-6799, Meeting ID: 946 1616 1397 Passcode: 703550. Callers will be unmuted and given an opportunity to comment during the meeting at specific times. • Limited viewing will be available in the lobby of City Hall to watch the live video and make public comment. • The public may email comments and questions prior to 2:30 p.m. on the day of the meeting to firstname.lastname@example.org to be read aloud. • Live comments and those submitted by email will
be limited to 2 minutes. • City YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CityOfFranklin • City Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/CityOfFranklin • City website: https://www.franklintn.gov/franklin-tv
CALL TO ORDER
MEETING PROCEDURE CHANGES
1. Consideration Of Resolution 2021-45, A Resolution Declaring That The Capital Investment Committee Shall Meet On March 25, 2021 And Conduct Its Essential Business By Electronic Means Rather Than Being Required To Gather A Quorum Of The Members Physically Present In The Same Location Because It Is Necessary To Protect The Health, Safety, And Welfare Of Tennesseans In Light Of The COVID-19 Outbreak.
Sponsors: Shauna Billingsley
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
2. Consideration Of Approval Of Minutes Of The January 28, 2021 Capital Investment Committee Meeting.
3. Presentation On The Street Department’s Main Street Sidewalk Repair Project.
Sponsors: Steve Grubb, William Banks
4. Consideration Of DRAFT COF Contract No. 2021-0048, With Hazen And Sawyer A Proposal For On-Call Hydraulic Water Modeling Assistance.
Sponsors: Michelle Hatcher
5. Consideration Of DRAFT Amendment No. 1 To COF Contract No. 2019-0250 With Hethcoat & Davis For Engineering Support For The Goose Creek At Redwing Farms Reclaimed Water Pump Station Sponsors: Michelle Hatcher, Patricia McNeese
6. Consideration Of DRAFT COF Contract No. 2021-0060, A Professional Services Agreement With CIA For Design Of Adams Street Water And Sewer Replacement
Sponsors: Michelle Hatcher, Patricia McNeese
7. Consideration Of DRAFT COF Contract No. 2021-0039, With Suez Zenon Environmental Corporation For A 5 Year Contract For Services. Sponsors: Michelle Hatcher
8. Consideration Of Resolution 2021-52, A Resolution Authorizing The City Of Franklin To Provide Sanitary Sewer Services To 1256 Lewisburg Pike.
Sponsors: Michelle Hatcher, Scott Andrews
9. Consideration Of Denial Of Sewer Availability At 1703 Swansons Ridge Drive.
Sponsors: Michelle Hatcher, Scott Andrews
10. Consideration To Grant Water And Sewer Availability For 4022 Clovercroft Road (Map 079L, Parcel 00400) Sponsors: Michelle Hatcher, Scott Andrews
11. Consideration To Grant Water And Sewer Availability For 4024 Clovercroft Road (Map 079L, Parcel 00300). Sponsors: Michelle Hatcher, Scott Andrews
12. Consideration Of DRAFT COF Contract No. 2021-0050, A Professional Services Agreement With HDR Construction Control Corporation For Construction Engineering And Inspection For The Carothers Parkway Widening And Southeast Municipal Complex Entrance Project In The Amount Not-To-Exceed $219,777.
Sponsors: Paul Holzen, Jonathan Marston, David Hodnett
13. Capital Projects Dashboard And Status Updates For March 2021.
Sponsors: Paul Holzen, Jonathan Marston
Anyone needing accommodations due to disabilities please contact the ADA Coordinator at 615-791-3277 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
- Art Scene returns Friday to downtown Franklin
- Reopening anniversary event scheduled at Franklin Theatre
- Mill Creek Brewing to host Nolensville’s first Indian Food Fest
- Car show supporting veterans a big success
- End Slavery Tennessee hosts annual Red Sand Project
- Judge Denise Andre kicks off campaign for another term
- Tennessee gov: Student proficiency declines seen in pandemic
- Tennessee sued over 'bathroom bill' for public schools
- First Franklin Pride festival brings large, spirited crowd
- Planned active adult community announced at Westhaven
- Williamson Medical physicians urge WCS to ‘reassess’ COVID mitigation protocols
- Trader Joe’s Cool Springs store to open in August
- Families wanting stricter COVID protocols protest WCS health guidelines
- Tamale Joe’s showcases new Cool Springs restaurant
- Williamson Medical Center issues COVID-19 update
- Fairview’s Hughes ready to lead Mean Machine in flag football Elite 8
- National Geographic docuseries to feature College Grove family farm
- Commentary: A Critical Race Theory true or false quiz