Details for City of Franklin Meeting Agenda Design Review Committee October 18, 2021 3:00 p.m.
City of Franklin
Design Review Committee
October 18, 2021 3:00 p.m.
423 S. Margin St. Franklin TN 37064 615-791-3212
Notice is hereby given that a Special-Called meeting of the Design Review Committee will be held on the date and time listed above at 423 S. Margin St., Franklin, TN 37064. For accommodations due to disabilities or other special arrangements, please contact the Human Resources Department at (615) 791-3216, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Accommodations have been made to ensure that the public is able to attend the meeting to listen to the applicant’s presentation. Public parking is located on the property, at the rear of the historic house.
CALL TO ORDER
1. Discussion of Franklin Grove PUD Development Plan (including site features, new construction, parking areas/drive aisles), located at 423 S. Margin St.; Heritage Foundation of Williamson County, Applicant.
The DRC will provide comments on the applicant’s presentation in the Board Room at Franklin City Hall, 109 Third Avenue South, at 4 p.m. The public may attend the 4 p.m. meeting to listen to the DRC comments.
- Columbia State celebrates EMS program graduates
- Mayors ask community to help GraceWorks find new home
- TDOT announces pothole repair plan
- Titans waste top seed again with Henry's return not enough
- Pair of fitness studios to open Berry Farms locations
- State legislators discuss redistricting, school funding at year's first Policy Talks
- Hoops: BGA drops pair of district contests at home
- California bakery announces Nolensville location
- American Dream Conference held in Franklin
- Winter Storm Izzy hits Williamson County, cancels MLK Day event in Franklin
- Glen Casada pulls petition to run for Williamson County clerk
- Obituary: William Franklin 'Frank' Andrews
- Schools closed Tuesday due to snow, ice
- Obituary: Amy Lin Johnson
- Schools report: WCS approves open-zoned schools; FSSD schools named ‘model’ schools
- Local female business executives meet in Nolensville
- State's Republican legislators present map redistricting Williamson County
- First Franklin street to be renamed as part of Veterans Street Naming project