Details for City of Franklin Meeting Agenda Franklin Municipal Planning Commission Thursday, April 22, 2021 7:00 PM Board Room
City of Franklin
109 3rd Ave S
Franklin, TN 37064
Franklin Municipal Planning Commission
Thursday, April 22, 2021 7:00 PM Board Room
Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the Franklin Municipal Planning Commission will be held on the date, time and at the location listed above. Additional information can be found at www.franklintn.gov/planning.
The typical process for discussing an item is as follows:
1. Staff Presentation
2. Public comments
3. Applicant presentation, and
4. Motion / discussion / vote
Applicants are encouraged to come to the meeting, even if they agree with the staff recommendation. The Planning Commission may defer or disapprove an application/request unless someone is present to represent it.
For accommodations due to disabilities or other special arrangements, please contact the Human Resources Department at (615) 791-3216, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
The Franklin Municipal Planning Commission Meeting will limit physical access in the meeting room due to current limitations on public gatherings to prevent further spread of COVID-19 and to protect the health, safety, and welfare of the City of Franklin officials, staff, and citizens. Accommodations have been made to ensure that the public is able to participate in the meeting. The public may participate in the following ways:
• Watch the meeting on FranklinTV or the City of Franklin website.
• Watch the live stream through the City of Franklin Facebook and YouTube accounts.
• Call in to the conference meeting 1-312-626-6799; Meeting ID:989 9601 9303 ;
Password: 854623. Callers will be unmuted and given the opportunity to comment during the meeting at specific times. • The public may email comments to
email@example.com to be provided in full to the Commission and included in the minutes, but not read aloud in their entirety during the meeting. Emailed comments will be accepted until 12:00 PM (noon) on the day before the meeting.
• Limited viewing will be available in the lobby at City Hall for up to ten persons, but in-person comment in the Boardroom will not be available.
• City YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CityOfFranklin
• City Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/CityOfFranklin
• City website: https://www.franklintn.gov/franklintv
CALL TO ORDER
1. Consideration Of Resolution 2021-84, A Resolution Declaring That The Franklin Municipal Planning Commission Shall Meet On April 22, 2021, And Conduct Its Essential Business By Electronic Means Rather Than Being Required To Gather A Quorum Of The Members Physically Present In The Same Location Because It Is Necessary To Protect The Health, Safety, And Welfare Of Tennesseans In Light Of The COVID-19 Outbreak.
Sponsors: Kelly Dannenfelser, Amy Diaz-Barriga
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
2. Consideration Of Approval Of The March 25, 2021 FMPC Minutes.
CITIZEN COMMENTS ON ITEMS NOT ON THE AGENDA
Open for Franklin citizens to be heard on items not included on this Agenda. As provided by law, the Planning Commission shall make no decisions or consideration of action of citizen comments, except to refer the matter to the Planning Director for administrative consideration, or to schedule the matter for Planning Commission consideration at a later date. Those citizens addressing the Planning Commission are required to complete a Public Comment Card in order for their name and address to be included within the official record.
VOTE TO PLACE NON-AGENDA ITEMS ON THE AGENDA
The non-agenda process, by design, is reserved for rare instances, and only minor requests shall be considered. Non-agenda items shall be considered only upon the unanimous approval of all of the Planning Commission members.
The items under the consent agenda are deemed by the Planning Commission to be non-controversial and routine in nature and will be approved by one motion. The items on the consent agenda will not be individually discussed. Any member of the Planning Commission, City Staff, or the public desiring to discuss an item on the consent agenda may request that it be removed and placed on the regular agenda. It will then be considered in its printed order.
3. Consideration Of Approval Of Items 4, 5, And 14 On The Consent Agenda.
SITE PLAN SURETIES
4. Westhaven PUD Subdivision, Site Plan, Section 15, Resubdivision Of Lot 4032 (Live-Work Units); Release The Maintenance Agreement For Landscaping Improvements. (CONSENT AGENDA) Sponsors: Paula Kortas
5. Westhaven PUD Subdivision, Site Plan, Section 27; Release The Maintenance Agreement For Landscaping Improvements. (CONSENT AGENDA) Sponsors: Paula Kortas
ENVISION FRANKLIN PLAN AMENDMENTS
6. Consideration Of Resolution 2021-26, A Resolution To Adopt An Envision Franklin Plan Amendment For The Properties Located Between Sawyer Road And Lynnwood Way, Known As Map 036 Parcels 04000, 04100, 04200, And 04803 To Change The Design Concept From Conservation Subdivision To Multifamily Residential. Sponsors: Kelly Dannenfelser, Andrew Orr, Eric Conner
VESTED RIGHTS/SITE PLAN EXTENSION
7. Consideration Of A Six-Month Extension Of The Township PUD Subdivision, Site Plan, Section 2, To November 28, 2021. Sponsors: Kelly Dannenfelser, Amy Diaz-Barriga
ANNEXATIONS AND PLANS OF SERVICES
8. Consideration Of Resolution 2021-70, A Resolution Adopting A Plan Of Services For The Annexation Of Eight Properties West Of Lewisburg Pike And South Of Goose Creek Bypass, By The City Of Franklin, Tennessee. Sponsors: Kelly Dannenfelser, Amy Diaz-Barriga, Joseph Bryan
9. Consideration Of Resolution 2021-71, A Resolution To Annex Eight Properties West Of Lewisburg Pike And South Of Goose Creek Bypass, Consisting Of 244.08 Acres, Located West Of Lewisburg Pike And South Of Goose Creek Bypass And Adjoining The City Limits Within The Southern Part Of The Franklin Urban Growth Boundary (UGB).
Sponsors: Kelly Dannenfelser, Amy Diaz-Barriga, Joseph Bryan
10. Consideration Of Ordinance 2021-08, An Ordinance To Zone 244.08 Acres To Planned (PD 2.08) District, Scenic Corridor Overlay (SCO) District, Hillside Hillcrest Overlay (HHO) District, For Property Located West Of Lewisburg Pike And South Of Goose Creek Bypass, (Southvale PUD Subdivision). Sponsors: Kelly Dannenfelser, Amy Diaz-Barriga, Joseph Bryan
11. Consideration Of Resolution 2021-72, A Resolution Approving A Development Plan For Southvale PUD Subdivision, For Eight Properties Located West Of Lewisburg Pike And South Of Goose Creek Bypass. Sponsors: Kelly Dannenfelser, Amy Diaz-Barriga, Joseph Bryan
12. Consideration of Ordinance 2021-09, An Ordinance To Rezone 28.91 Acres From Agricultural (AG) District To Neighborhood Commercial (NC) District For The Property Located South Of Goose Creek Bypass And East Of Goose Creek Drive.
Sponsors: Kelly Dannenfelser, Amy Diaz-Barriga, Joseph Bryan
SITE PLANS, PRELIMINARY PLATS, AND FINAL PLATS
13. Morton Subdivision, Preliminary Plat (207 Fairground Street), Creating 3 Attached Residential Lots For Two Duplexes (4 Dwelling Units) And 1 Open Space Lot, On 0.39 Acres, Located West of Columbia Avenue and South Of Fairground Street, At 207 Fairground Street. Sponsors: Kelly Dannenfelser, Amy Diaz-Barriga, Joseph Bryan
14. Westhaven PUD Subdivision, Final Plat, Section 20, Revision 1, Creating 7 Non-Residential Lots, On 199.026 Acres, Located At The Intersection Of Boyd Mill Pike And Stone Water Boulevard. (CONSENT AGENDA)
Sponsors: Kelly Dannenfelser, Amy Diaz-Barriga, Chelsea Randolph
ZONING ORDINANCE TEXT AMENDMENTS
15. Consideration of Ordinance 2021-07, An Ordinance To Amend Chapter 23 Of The Zoning Ordinance Of The City of Franklin To Redefine Substantial Damage And Substantial Improvement Related To Cumulative Timeframe And Market Value For Properties Located In The Floodplain. Sponsors: Tom Marsh, Alex Brown, Shanna McCoy
ANY OTHER BUSINESS
- WCS school board hears presentation on Wit & Wisdom curriculum
- Memorial to Brentwood police officer unveiled along Franklin Road
- Ravenwood students help fulfill wish for local 3-year-old
- City celebrates street named after MLK and A.N.C. Williams
- Tennessee launches ads aimed at filling hospitality jobs
- Morning Pointe to host retirement planning seminar
- Parks adds Realtor in Brentwood
- Local DAR chapter holds flag retirement ceremony at Willow Springs Assisted Living
- Father and son rebuild lives together, strengthening family bond
- McEwen Northside announces next phase
- Juneteenth weekend jam-packed with community celebration
- Franklin city staff shares updates on upcoming park, road projects
- WILLCO Awards return to red carpet to highlight WCS athletics
- McLendon retiring from public service after 24 years
- Obituary: Stephen Kyle Anderson
- Obituary: Robert 'Bob' Joseph Wydock Sr.
- County mayor recognizes former attorney, Alzheimer’s group, cheerleaders
- Veteran bankers infuse Williamson County heritage into new Lineage Bank
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.