Details for City of Franklin Meeting Agenda Franklin Municipal Planning Commission Thursday, February 25, 2021 7:00 PM Board Room
City of Franklin
109 3rd Ave S
Franklin, TN 37064
Franklin Municipal Planning Commission
Thursday, February 25, 2021 7:00 PM Board Room
Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the Franklin Municipal Planning Commission will be held on the date, time and at the location listed above. Additional information can be found at www.franklintn.gov/planning.
The typical process for discussing an item is as follows:
1. Staff Presentation
2. Public comments
3. Applicant presentation, and
4. Motion / discussion / vote
Applicants are encouraged to come to the meeting, even if they agree with the staff recommendation. The Planning Commission may defer or disapprove an application/request unless someone is present to represent it.
For accommodations due to disabilities or other special arrangements, please contact the Human Resources Department at (615) 791-3216, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting. The Franklin Municipal Planning Commission Meeting will limit physical access in the meeting room due to current limitations on public gatherings to prevent further spread of COVID-19 and to protect the health, safety, and welfare of the City of Franklin officials, staff, and citizens. Accommodations have been made to ensure that the public is able to participate in the meeting. The public may participate in the following ways: • Watch the meeting on FranklinTV or the City of Franklin website.
• Watch the live stream through the City of Franklin Facebook and YouTube accounts. • Call in to the conference meeting 1-312-626-6799; Meeting ID: 943 6767 7323;
Password: 775780. Callers will be unmuted and given the opportunity to comment during the meeting at specific times. • The public may email comments to
firstname.lastname@example.org to be provided in full to the Commission and included in the minutes, but not read aloud in their entirety during the meeting. Emailed comments will be accepted until 12:00 PM (noon) on the day before the meeting.
• Limited viewing will be available in the lobby at City Hall for up to ten persons, but in-person comment in the Boardroom will not be available.
• City YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CityOfFranklin
CALL TO ORDER
1. Consideration Of Resolution 2021-21, A Resolution Declaring That The Franklin Municipal Planning Commission Shall Meet On February 25, 2021, And Conduct Its Essential Business By Electronic Means Rather Than Being Required To Gather A Quorum Of The Members Physically Present In The Same Location Because It Is Necessary To Protect The Health, Safety, And Welfare Of Tennesseans In Light Of The COVID-19 Outbreak.
Sponsors: Kelly Dannenfelser, Amy Diaz-Barriga
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
2. Consideration Of Approval Of The January 28, 2021 FMPC Minutes.
CITIZEN COMMENTS ON ITEMS NOT ON THE AGENDA
Open for Franklin citizens to be heard on items not included on this Agenda. As provided by law, the Planning Commission shall make no decisions or consideration of action of citizen comments, except to refer the matter to the Planning Director for administrative consideration, or to schedule the matter for Planning Commission consideration at a later date. Those citizens addressing the Planning Commission are required to
complete a Public Comment Card in order for their name and address to be included within the official record.
VOTE TO PLACE NON-AGENDA ITEMS ON THE AGENDA
The non-agenda process, by design, is reserved for rare instances, and only minor requests shall be considered. Non-agenda items shall be considered only upon the unanimous approval of all of the Planning Commission members.
The items under the consent agenda are deemed by the Planning Commission to be non-controversial and routine in nature and will be approved by one motion. The items on the consent agenda will not be individually discussed. Any member of the Planning Commission, City Staff, or the public desiring to discuss an item on the consent agenda may request that it be removed and placed on the regular agenda. It will then
be considered in its printed order.
3. Consideration Of Approval Of Items 4 And 7 On The Consent Agenda.
SITE PLAN SURETIES
4. Westhaven PUD Subdivision, Site Plan, Section 25; Extend The Performance Agreement For Drainage Improvements To February 24, 2022. (CONSENT AGENDA)
Sponsors: Paula Kortas
5. Consideration of Ordinance 2020-01, An Ordinance To Rezone 140.81 Acres From Planned (PD 0.7/1,563,000) District To Planned (PD 11.72/1,573,500 SF/450 Keys) District For The Property Located South Of Goose Creek Bypass And West Of Interstate 65, Located At 2409 Goose Creek Bypass (Berry Farms Chadwell PUD).
Sponsors: Kelly Dannenfelser, Amy Diaz-Barriga, Joseph Bryan
6. Consideration of Resolution 2021-06, A Resolution Approving A Revised Development Plan For Berry Farms Chadwell PUD Subdivision With 2 Modifications Of Development Standards Relating To Signage Franklin Municipal Planning Commission Meeting Agenda February 25, 2021 And Storefront Requirements, For The Property Located South Of Goose Creek Bypass And West Of Interstate 65, Located At 2409 Goose Creek Bypass.
Sponsors: Kelly Dannenfelser, Amy Diaz-Barriga, Joseph Bryan
SITE PLANS, PRELIMINARY PLATS, AND FINAL PLATS
7. Lockwood Glen PUD Subdivision, Final Plat, Section 16, Creating 16 Townhome Lots, 10 Single Family Lots, 3 Open Space Lots, And Dedicating Right-Of-Way, On 5.92 Acres, Located At The Intersection of S. Carothers Road and Mount Castle Drive. (CONSENT AGENDA)
Sponsors: Chelsea Randolph, Amy Diaz-Barriga, Emily Wright
ANY OTHER BUSINESS
- State Wrestling: Bennett wins his title for Fairview
- Franklin pastor, other faith leaders ask Tennessee lawmakers to oppose permitless carry bill
- Fit One Five celebrates recent opening in Cool Springs
- White’s memoir sheds fascinating light on life of family descended from Black sharecropper
- Wrestling: Nolensville’s Lippincott guts out one more match to reach podium
- Trader Joe’s gets OK to open in Cool Springs
- Community continues to support family displaced after house fire
- Brentwood resident to be honored at upcoming PGA TOUR Champions event
- Commentary: This boomer is confident the ‘kids’ won’t go bust
- 2 local barns collapse due to ice, snow accumulation on roof
- Obituary: Campbell Jake Martin
- How to get a COVID-19 vaccine under phase 1b
- Franklin-based VeggieTales co-creator pursues new animation project
- Group forms to advocate for racial equity in WCS
- Nursing student from Brentwood to compete for Miss Tennessee USA 2021
- Local business owner laments gentrification of neighborhoods
- Hoops: Franklin's super seniors enjoy one final ride together
- Local health officials answer questions about COVID-19 vaccine